* 342 tiles *
* header date: 10.01.2010 *
* converted to classic MapSource format *
* for all NT-compatible GARMIN-devices, MobileXT u. MobilePC *
* unlocked for MapSource and devices *
* full image size ca. 2.06 GB *
* works with all MapSource-versions, nRoute and BaseCamp v2.0.8 and newer *
* no. gma- or .unl-file necessary * ...
Read more : City Navigator® Europe NT 2011.40 - MapSource | Views : 5947 | Replies : 1

Nuvi 250W not enough space for NT 2011 (North America)

Hello,

I would like to update my Nuvi 250W with the latest NT 2011 (North America) map, but the size of this file is larger than the size of the internal memory on the 250W? My drive capacity shows as 1.2GB, all the NT 2011 (North America) unlocked image files I've been finding are about 1.32GB on their own? I only really need Canada and USA on this map, I am hoping that someone can ...
Read more : Nuvi 250W not enough space for NT 2011 (North America) | Views : 3922 | Replies : 4

AdriaROUTE 3.20 NT

AdriaROUTE 3.20 NT
Current version: 3.20

Specifications:
AdriaROUTE map is detailed routable map of SouthEast Europe. AdriaROUTE includes maps of 8 countries: Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, FYRO Macedonia and Albania. In AdriaROUTE map there are more then 100 000 searchable points of interest (POI-a) and over 350 000 km of roads. Cartographical details include: urban areas, forests (Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina), islands, rivers, railway network, and parks.

AdriaROUTE map ...
Read more : AdriaROUTE 3.20 NT | Views : 6934 | Replies : 2

GPS Kort Iceland 2011 NT

GPS Kort Iceland 2011 NT
Credits to milstan

Maps for Garmin GPS navigation device with a skilled road maps throughout the country with a street map of communities with addresses,
40,000 entries, over 5,000 interesting places, land model (DEM) and contour lines with 20 meter intervals

Google translation
  • New floor model with higher resolution (DEM)
  • Bolungarvíkurgöng and Héðinsfjarðargöng and a new road and Arnkötludal Lyngdalsheiði
  • Roads and tracks have increased by 1,000 km.
  • Maximum ...
Read more : GPS Kort Iceland 2011 NT | Views : 8097 | Replies : 12

City Navigator Europe NT 2011.40 - MapSource

City Navigator Europe NT 2011.40
Credits to milstan & Catymag

Tour Europe
With more than 3.5 million points of interest and more than 9.8 million km of road coverage throughout the continent, City Navigator Europe NT delivers all the data you need to navigate Europe. City Navigator brings you the most detailed street maps available so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or junction. You also can route to restaurants, petrol ...
Read more : City Navigator Europe NT 2011.40 - MapSource | Views : 44805 | Replies : 80

City Navigator North America NT 2011.40

City Navigator North America NT 2011.40

Travel North America
With more than 6 million points of interest and road coverage for U.S., Canada and Mexico, City Navigator North America NT gives you everything you need to travel North America. Powered by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality digital map data, City Navigator brings you the most detailed street maps available so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.

In addition ...
Read more : City Navigator North America NT 2011.40 | Views : 13883 | Replies : 14

Garmap Southern Africa Streetmap 2011.1 - MapSource

Garmin Garmap Southern Africa Streetmap 2011.1 - MapSource
Requirements: most Garmin Devices, MapSource, Basecamp, Garmin XT
Overview: This map set includes the routable tar and gravel road network detail for 10 countries in Southern Africa. The included countries are: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe

More Info:
Code: Select all
http://www.garmap.co.za/

Download Instructions:
SA Streetmap NT
Download Netload Garmap - SA Streetmap 2011.1 Image
MapID: 4611

Western and Central Africa v1 ...
Read more : Garmap Southern Africa Streetmap 2011.1 - MapSource | Views : 9936 | Replies : 12

Poland - GPMapa 2010.3

Poland - GPMapa 2010.3

GPMapa is a digital map of Poland intended for navigation in GARMIN GPS devices. The product is a result of co-operation between Imagis S.A., the leading developer of digital maps and Excel Systemy Nawigacyjne – the representative of the world-wide leader of satellite navigation systems – Garmin.

The newest version of GPMapa is the product of GPMapa 2010.3

Version GPMapa 2010.3 includes the following map data:
  • over 2,6 millions of address ...
Read more : Poland - GPMapa 2010.3 | Views : 2636 | Replies : 1

request city navigator morocco 2011.30

Hi everyone
i'm looking for city navigator 2011.30 for morocco
i'm surprised that city navigaror 2011.30 midle east and north africa does'nt include morocco nor egypte
thank you in advance
Read more : request city navigator morocco 2011.30 | Views : 2471 | Replies : 1

BlueChart G2 Vision - VEU706L - UK & Ireland

BlueChart g2 Vision VEU706L UK & Ireland (v10.50)

Detailed coverage of the British Isles in their entirety, including the Thames Estuary, Caledonian Canal, Outer Hebrides, Shetland and Orkney Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, and the Irish Sea. Coverage across the English Channel from Douarnenez, Fr. to Emden, Ger., including the Channel Islands, and the Seine R. to Rouen, Fr. Detailed coverage includes Antwerp, Bel., Rotterdam, Nld., Amsterdam, Nld., and the Ijsselmeer in full. ...
Read more : BlueChart G2 Vision - VEU706L - UK & Ireland | Views : 9681 | Replies : 19

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161092 • Total topics 17094 • Total members 649554