It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:31 am

News News of NDrive System

Site map of NDrive System » Forum : NDrive System

NDrive SD Card Fatal Hardware Error BOSS BV9384NV

I'm looking for the entire file and folder structure of the SD Card for my BOSS BV9384NV Car Stereo Navigation System.

I put it in my computer and had it there while doing updates. Apparently windows thought the card was corrupt and on reboot of the pc decided to run a disc check where it proceeded to lock up and not complete. I am looking to replace the sd card with one that works but ...
Read more : NDrive SD Card Fatal Hardware Error BOSS BV9384NV | Views : 345 | Replies : 0

Would Like to find Western Europe Maps for older NDrive vers

Good evening,

recently I have been on an endeavor trying to find maps for an older version of N-Drive Navigation. of course all the maps by now would be out of date but that does not bother me in the slightest, this is purely for experimental purposes and will not be my main method of navigation.

the Versions I have is N-Drive V11.4.06 on two Samsung phones, and the Version that shipped alongside the Archos ...
Read more : Would Like to find Western Europe Maps for older NDrive vers | Views : 429 | Replies : 2

Does Ndrive Touch Light work with iGO?

Hello Navitotal friends!

I've been recently offered a NDrive Touch Light device with the purchase of an used car. It runs on Windows Embedded CE 6.0 and its map dates from 2011. There are no recent maps available!

I've been reading posts for some time trying to figure out what to do with it. I read about maybe changing the NDrive software to iGO Primo that runs on WinCE6 and has recent maps. Is this ...
Read more : Does Ndrive Touch Light work with iGO? | Views : 1768 | Replies : 0

GPS Ndrive Touch SE Unlock Error

Hello friends,
I have in my hands a gps Ndrive Touch SE, I wanted to release and install a menu with 2 browsers entering the wince and modifying the windows start register :013:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ~> System ~> Explorer ~> Shell Folders ~> StartUp

changing from ("\ Windows \ StartUp") to ("\ SDMMC \ StartUp)

Now, start and a "desktop" icon appears that can not be accessed. I ...
Read more : GPS Ndrive Touch SE Unlock Error | Views : 1743 | Replies : 0

Help with NDrive and Boss audio system

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this. So to the admin if is not correct take the proper measures.

I have a boss system that i recently buy and trying to back up my maps something happen in the PC and the maps seems corrupted because the Ndrive inform that nonmaps are seen whe i lunch it in the car.

Basically im not sure what type of system for navigation ...
Read more : Help with NDrive and Boss audio system | Views : 2154 | Replies : 1

Splash Screen

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know what file contains the splash screen of the NDrive for Win CE? Thanks in advance for your help
Read more : Splash Screen | Views : 2384 | Replies : 1

Ndrive G800

Ndrive G800.
I have a pna ndrive g800 and i would like to do an update.
What can i do? I have still the v.2, should i update to v10 or v11?
Read more : Ndrive G800 | Views : 2277 | Replies : 0

Missing file

Hello i got error when trying to go navigation error sound like : missing image file for assistance visit ndrive.com . i might be deleted something how can i restore
Read more : Missing file | Views : 2424 | Replies : 1

binatone u605 how in install europe maps

hi got new binatone need to get france and spanish maps installed, tried with sd card but dont know what to do they are not being seen?
thanks for help
Read more : binatone u605 how in install europe maps | Views : 2616 | Replies : 0

SD Card with NDrive Mobile Navigator abducted!

Hi All!

I'm hoping that someone will be able to assist me in the downloading of new navigation software for my 'Car Navigator & Entertainment System'. I sent my car in for a service a while back and it came back minus the SD card that slots into the front of the dash unit. Obviously, no one at the dealership removed it so it must have used it's own software and found a peaceful place ...
Read more : SD Card with NDrive Mobile Navigator abducted! | Views : 3056 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160992 • Total topics 17082 • Total members 648606