It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:01 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

Is it moi? Is it Altzheimers? Is it Deja Vu .. or just NaviT

It defo not my imagination ....

Disappearing posts...
Gaps in timelines...
NaviT more 'down' than 'up' lately ...
A few hours ago we were running on a backup or re-wound copy from a day or two ago ...

I was begining to think it was ME... but it ain't!

Is whatever-the-problem-is "resolved" now? Or are we going to be hyper-spaced onto another NaviT 'dimension' later today?

Oh - and if you 'cross over' to the ...
Read more : Is it moi? Is it Altzheimers? Is it Deja Vu .. or just NaviT | Views : 1871 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Navitotal Saved My Wallet

Greetings one and all,

I joined a little while ago but this is my first post, I have been doing lots of reading on the forums.

I would like to thank everybody for the godsend that is Navitotal. Up until recently I had a paperweight called a Navigo SYS 895 widescreen. Due to my tinkering and not totally knowing what I was doing I managed to somehow; as I thought render it useless. (This was ...
Read more : Navitotal Saved My Wallet | Views : 1935 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Assistance with purchasing the correct type of GPS receiver.

I am looking to purchase a GPS receiver for the outback to be mounted in my vehicle, (Windscreen mount). Would like to know what users/members to this site recommend? Would like something that is able to be upgraded with maps that I can download from this site. Something that is user friendly, with plenty of detail with turn by turn navigation for general city use as well. Looking to have a unit that is rugged, ...
Read more : Assistance with purchasing the correct type of GPS receiver. | Views : 2380 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Chit-Chat

nokia 330 factory reset

Recently i made a change in the nokia 330 registy with CeRegEditor:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\init
launch60 = \coreshell\CoreLauncher.exe
changed to :
launch60 = \Flash Disk\patiToos.exe

Now my device doesn't start
appears the nokia logo , then appears a error :

Datei kann nicht gefun....
\Flash Disk\90

Now i want a hard reset for my nokia 330 and i need a USB update image or these files :
eboot.nb0
nk.nb0
splash.bmp
Read more : nokia 330 factory reset | Views : 2508 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Doing my head in with information overload but really enjoyi

I don't profess to be pc literate, nor GPSr literate. I am just a carpenter... But I am learning so much, at times my head seems to be spinning. I find myself going without sleep trying to fix the problems that I have made on my Garmin Oregon 400t, thanks to this site I have all but resolved one issue, hey at least it works again now!!!

I still find it hard to get around ...
Read more : Doing my head in with information overload but really enjoyi | Views : 1737 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Great Site!

Joined yesterday...fixed my TT Go750...VERY HAPPY!!!

Cheers Guys:yahoo:
Read more : Great Site! | Views : 2264 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Support

DOn't get here as often as i would like , but do read alot.
All i wanted to say is what great support from Admin And Mods plus the members.
I drive a truck in uk (car transporter) so need the latest maps and truck updates.
I Appreciate what tendriver/downunder/ADMIN do to help with this although they are in a different country. That to me makes this a top ten forum cos of the support/the ...
Read more : Support | Views : 1945 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Spam filter

To prevent spam, a new spam filter has been installed. Since the installation, zero spam posts were visible to our users !!

How does it work?
Every "suspicious" post is placed in a queue and needs a team member to approve the publishing.
Queued posts are not visible to anyone, except to team members.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You have a problem
You made a post and your post is not visible on the forum. What ...
Read more : Spam filter | Views : 50991 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Important Forum Announcements

Tether Now/ Android

""This app let's you use your phone as a modem to connect to the internet at 3g speeds or 4g speeds. So basically if you are in an area and you do not have an internet connection but you have phone service you can use your phone as a modem to connect your laptop or pc to the phone internet.""

Is there a program like this for Vince 6?
Read more : Tether Now/ Android | Views : 2302 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Thanks for your job

Hi people,

I'm italian and I introduce myself.
Read more : Thanks for your job | Views : 1771 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161501 • Total topics 17122 • Total members 653238