It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 7:33 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TOMTOM One 3rd - newbie frustrated need help!

Hi,

I've got a tomtom one 3rd edition. It came with a UK and Ireland. I've downloaded an updated one from this site and it worked really great after using FastActivate. Then I downloaded a South Africa map (as I'm flying to SA next week) and also used Fast Activate to activate the map (it shows as activated in my TomTom Home PC app). However when operating the tomtom device I can't seem to switch ...
Read more : TOMTOM One 3rd - newbie frustrated need help! | Views : 2547 | Replies : 7

New Postcode V860

Postcode v860 is available in post 1 of the "Latest Navcore" thread.
Read more : New Postcode V860 | Views : 2157 | Replies : 0

Can't Get Mapshare working

I recently purchased a Go 730. I updated the application from TomTom Home from 8010 to 8351. I have 810 North American 2GB map. Mapshare updated and everything was fine.

I purchased a 16GB SD card and installed Navcore 9.205 and the North American 2GB 855.2884 map.

I patched the map using AutoActivate.exe and the Go 730 works fine. I can use Bluetooth, FM Transmitter, and everything else.

When I connect the TomTom to my ...
Read more : Can't Get Mapshare working | Views : 5910 | Replies : 15

TomTom on a Garmin Nuvi 300

Hi, I need to ask you what may seem like a stupid question. I spoke to someone the other day that says he got TomTom working on a Garmin unit. Won't tell me how. Now i know that they both work on "Linux" operating systems so maybe it is possible. If so, is it just a matter of removing everything on the Garmin except for the operating system and then copying the info from my ...
Read more : TomTom on a Garmin Nuvi 300 | Views : 3564 | Replies : 11

TOMTOM ONE lost favorites after map update

I lost my home destination and favorites destination after a map update, How can I get them back. I did a backup before making the map update.:cray:
Read more : TOMTOM ONE lost favorites after map update | Views : 2518 | Replies : 2

Navcore Compatible Tomtom One 3rd Edition

Hello I have a Tomtom One 3rd Edition and I wonder If I Could Turn Into The navcore 9.101?

Or even another navcore newer systems like 9.205 (Normally that is for a Tomtom Rider3)

Thank you

Sorry for my English I'm using Google Translate.
Read more : Navcore Compatible Tomtom One 3rd Edition | Views : 25327 | Replies : 38

Maps for TomTom One (30 Series)

I'm working to upgrade a friend's TomTom One 30 series, I notice it only supports 1GB (no SD card expansion either). I'm trying to find out what USA or North America maps it will support.

Device Information:

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
DeviceSerialNumber=PN6459A08786
BootLoaderVersion=55136
LinuxVersion=343369
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8083
ApplicationVersion=9669
UserLanguage=English US

Currently installed map is: USA_and_Canada v835.2420

I've updated a Go 910 and Go 630 before, but those had expansion slots/enough memory to support the full 2GB+ ...
Read more : Maps for TomTom One (30 Series) | Views : 2310 | Replies : 3

SD card problem(SDHC)

i have a tom tom one v2 and im trying to use a 4 gig SDHC class 4 sd card

it has auto install navcore 8.412 on it but when i plug the card in the device thinks for a while then i get the insert SD card logo

thanks for any help
Read more : SD card problem(SDHC) | Views : 3940 | Replies : 16

Can not use this map error

Trying to update the map on a friends tomtom XL and no matter what map i use i get the error, i have made sure the map is suitable to the navcore and run easy activator 1.7 and it will not work, but i have updated the map on my tomtom and it works fine

DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=XL
DeviceSerialNumber=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DeviceUniqueID=xxxxxxxxx
RamDiskVersion=20100721
BootLoaderVersion=55274
LinuxVersion=541764
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9150
ApplicationVersion=554646.2
UserLanguage=English UK
UserName=
LastConnectionTime=Never
GPSFirmwareVersion=2.15.0 65947
Read more : Can not use this map error | Views : 2394 | Replies : 5

Go 750 live Truck

Hi there,

Need a bit of help with this one please.

Am trying to put truck map 855_296 onto a sd card.

I copied this navcore Navcore_8.395.go_work.CAB-navcore-GO_WORK_mod_X50 onto the card and the map and a copy of the ttgo.bif file all to the root.

Then copied FastActivate to the root as well. Is the ttsytem already patched with that navcore as when I hit the button it came back 'Already patched?'. When I tried the ...
Read more : Go 750 live Truck | Views : 5744 | Replies : 22

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161138 • Total topics 17096 • Total members 650086