It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:03 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom rebooting problem tips

With regard to the tutorial with the above title, my experience tends to suggest there's another reason for my TT ONEXL rebooting after switch-off.

It depends upon the navcore and map in use (I've several SD cards with different combinations) and the actions in process (how busy the device is) at the time of switch-off.

The more active the device is at the time of switch-off the more likely a reboot.

This all is symptomatic ...
Read more : Tomtom rebooting problem tips | Views : 1996 | Replies : 5

Carminat Navcore 8.842

where can i find it?
thx
Read more : Carminat Navcore 8.842 | Views : 17264 | Replies : 15

USA only map for 1gb device

I have a tomtom one 30 series unit. It has a usa & canada map of 862 mb. With vocalizer this only leaves room for a very basic navcore.
Is there a US only map of around 700 mb that would leave me more room for a better navcore and voices ?
Read more : USA only map for 1gb device | Views : 2231 | Replies : 4

New Truck Navcore 8.398

Export has posted Truck Navcore 8.398 in the Latest Navcores thread.
Read more : New Truck Navcore 8.398 | Views : 5854 | Replies : 1

TomTom One 3rd USA Is there a new map yet?

Whoops, I think I posted my question in the wrong forum - so if the Mod can delete it - I'll post it here instead. Sorry.

Is there a new map yet? The TT site says there is but I can't find the USA & Canada 1gb one, only USA and Mexico and I'm not sure if that's for a PDA or not. Thank you.
Read more : TomTom One 3rd USA Is there a new map yet? | Views : 2713 | Replies : 7

TomTom Truck slpashw

Hi, I am looking for genuine TomTom Truck startup screen. I want it for my go910 with truck navcore installed bud cant find it. Thank you.
Read more : TomTom Truck slpashw | Views : 3849 | Replies : 4

Altitude App

Sorry if this has already been covered.

Does anyone know if there's an altitude reading application for tomtom that is recommended by this site?

I know they're out there, but there's lots of opinions on accuracy, software conflict etc., so one sanctioned by this site would be a huge benefit to avoiding a mass of research and possible problems with the device.

Thanks,
Xose
Read more : Altitude App | Views : 2149 | Replies : 3

"Problem with map" after following "How to update a 32mb Wid

I carefully followed the steps in djc151084's thread "How to update a 32mb Widescreen TomTom Device" and have ended up with the message "Problem with map. You cannot use this map on this device: Europe-226".
My setup:
I've a TT ONE XL (model 4S00.000R) running very well under BL 5.5128 with (on a 4GB SD card) NC 8.414 and a Western Europe 835.2419 map. It's become often out-of-date and I wish to install (on another ...
Read more : "Problem with map" after following "How to update a 32mb Wid | Views : 5711 | Replies : 15

tomtom, map, issues North_America_855.2937 help please

tomtom map issues North_America_855.2937 help please

DeviceName=TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceSerialNumber=xxxxxxxxxx
DeviceUniqueID=xxxxxxxx
RamDiskVersion=20100629
BootLoaderVersion=55136
I am trying to put on a new North America map-(North_America_855.2937).Ii use easy activator to activate and i get this error: problem with map can not use this map on this device North America 203.
what map do i use?
Any help would be appreciated
Read more : tomtom, map, issues North_America_855.2937 help please | Views : 1794 | Replies : 6

TomTom One - txt resize

I don't have a manual for my TT.

My windscreen is a deep long sloping screen and where I position the TT, I find sometimes it difficult to read some of the txt at the base of the display. The map is no problem to read.

Is it possible within one of the Icons on the TT menu to change the txt size or by any other means.

Thanks
Read more : TomTom One - txt resize | Views : 1440 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161106 • Total topics 17094 • Total members 649693