It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:20 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

[NEWS] TomTom discontinues GPS sales in North America

january 5, 2024 at 1:30 am EST
https://bnnbreaking.com/world/us/tomtom ... tion-apps/

In a significant shift reflecting the changing landscape of navigation technology, leading navigation company, TomTom, has announced its decision to cease the sales of its GPS navigators in the United States and Canada. The rise of mobile navigation apps, such as Google Maps, Apple Maps, and Waze, offering real-time traffic data and the convenience of updating maps via ...
Read more : [NEWS] TomTom discontinues GPS sales in North America | Views : 391 | Replies : 6

Tomtom ONE 4EE0 Camper maps

Hi, I've got Tomtom One 4EE0.001.03 with 2GB internal memory, without SD card slot.
I need camper map Poland, Slovakia, Hungary or Poland only, is there solution to cut from big Europe_Camper_1120_12117 map?

Thank you for suggestion.

Regards.
Read more : Tomtom ONE 4EE0 Camper maps | Views : 222 | Replies : 4

tomtom 7

some help trying to connect tomtom expert truck 7 to my pc just wont connect any suggestions welcome
Read more : tomtom 7 | Views : 252 | Replies : 1

tomtom

good morning had new toy for xmas tomtom 6200 so need a little help what truck map do i need the latest one please so i can put on my sd card many thanks
Read more : tomtom | Views : 252 | Replies : 0

Sirf 2 firmware for a vintage TT Go 700 sought

Can anyone help me recover or find the correct firmware for my vintage TomTom Go 700 c.2005? It has a Sirf 2 FFFF chip and had 2.4.13.03-XIAC2.0.2-C3PROD1.0 firmware. It was previously upgraded with an 8GB CF card years ago.

It was working fine until I started investigating updating the navcore due to the unavailability of maps for 7.903. I had it working well on a version of 9.541 except that the clock reset to 00.00 ...
Read more : Sirf 2 firmware for a vintage TT Go 700 sought | Views : 462 | Replies : 6

Tom Tom Device going from Map 2 to Map 3

Hi,

This may have been answered in the past but I lost the word document I had.
I have TomTom XL540 that normally would use a map designed for a type 2 device.

However since there are no more map 2 to use, It was suggested I use a map designed for a map 3 device.

What changes and modifications would I need to make to have my old device to work with the map ...
Read more : Tom Tom Device going from Map 2 to Map 3 | Views : 354 | Replies : 3

TomTom One V3 SDCards

Hi,
Firstly, may I thank all those that are involved with this forum in supplying all the great information regarding how to best utilise their individual devices. It's been some time since I attempted to upgrade a satnav, but the information available here has enabled me to do just that. My device is working fine, but I have some sdcard related questions please.

My device is a TomTom One as below. This device has an ...
Read more : TomTom One V3 SDCards | Views : 344 | Replies : 5

hgv map

hi need a little help please i have tomtom 730 can i put tomtom turck map on with speed cameras if so can someone put link so i can do many thx
Read more : hgv map | Views : 432 | Replies : 12

[SOLVED] Copy paste the map from one TomTom GPS device to an

I have 2 exactly same models (old TomTom XXL)
and on one I have DE_AT_CH_1100_11657 and United_States_1GB_1100_11707 maps
and on the other only DE_AT_CH_1100_11657

I tried to copy paste the United_States_1GB_1100_11707 to this other GPS device but I get an error with red screen like "you can't use this map"

Is there a way to make this work???

How?
Read more : [SOLVED] Copy paste the map from one TomTom GPS device to an | Views : 380 | Replies : 1

Which truck map for a GO940Live

Hi

I have a problem with my GO940Live
I know that the GO is a NAV2 so I installed the 1120-12114 Truck Map but it went into a loop just like it did befor after I installed a NAV3 map and the advice was to instaal a NAV2
But now I have the same problem again.
What do I wrong ?

An update :
I test it and remove the truck map and installes EU ...
Read more : Which truck map for a GO940Live | Views : 361 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161132 • Total topics 17095 • Total members 649982