It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:10 am

News News of General Discussions about iGO core

Site map of General Discussions about iGO core » Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

strange problem IGO car symbol

hy, i just installed igo in one 2din chinese radio, with a resolution 480x234 following the instrucions from this forum, and all was ok the only problem is that the car pointer is very big.
i wonder if anyone knows about this problem and if there is any solutions .

BR
Read more : strange problem IGO car symbol | Views : 4179 | Replies : 1

Mio Maps

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for map updates for my old Mio C250 device...
An i really need them because my actual maps are those from 2006...
quite a long time ago!

Thanks a lot!

Cheers
Read more : Mio Maps | Views : 3523 | Replies : 4

iGO on Sanyo NVM 4070?

Sanyo has produced or imported and branded some pretty nice PNA devices, but they've never released any map or other updates.

A friend has a NVM 4070, has bluetooth handsfree that can dial a cellphone, TMC, FM transmitter, can play videos (but I've not been able to find what codecs it supports) and can play MP3 audio while navigating. All audio output can be played through the FM transmitter.

If it's possible to get iGO ...
Read more : iGO on Sanyo NVM 4070? | Views : 2523 | Replies : 1

MIO C220 Upgrade

I have Mio Map v3.3 installed. Is there any way that i can upgrade to anything else?
The IGO 8 maps dosent work.
Or can i find new maps that works with V3.3?
Read more : MIO C220 Upgrade | Views : 14943 | Replies : 16

Using POI files from POIPlaza?

The POI files for the iGO 8.3 version I'm using have a .poi extension. The files from POIPlaza for iGO have either .asc or .kml

I put one of the .kml files in igo8/content/userdata/POI on the SD card and iGO hangs when the main screen says starting.

I tried putting one in igo8/content/POI and nothing new showed up in the POI management.
Read more : Using POI files from POIPlaza? | Views : 4207 | Replies : 1

error with becker truck for igo

hi,i put Becker Z 302 folder in to rezidentflash of mi pna WAYTEQ X820BT and i change content folder,then i replace sys.txt:

app="\residentflash\Becker Z 302"
content="residentflash\Becker Z 302\content"

vga=0
maxzoom2d=6000000
resolution_dir="480_272"
show_exit=1
shutdown_time=0

2dheadup=1
3d_scale_carmodel=1
3dcarsizemin=3000
3dcarsizemax=3000
3dcarsizemul=3000

sync_os_timezone=0
reset_os_timezone=0

sound_q_length=200
queue_length=200
disable_outlookpoi=1
skip_eula=1
no_extrapolation=0
smart_2d=1
tts_min_ready_wav=1
tts_getaway_time=200
tts_expected_engine_delay=1400
no_file_cache=1
show_arrows_on_route=1
show_lane_info=1
show_oneway_3d=1
show_oneway=1
show_speed_limit=1
raster_quality=1
reserve_memory=2000000

sound_q_length=200
queue_length=200
ding=0
;0 - no ding before speak, 1 - ...
Read more : error with becker truck for igo | Views : 6889 | Replies : 11

miomap 2008- MIOMAP2008 Tips & Tricks with miomap.ini settings

miomap 2008- MIOMAP2008 Tips & Tricks with miomap.ini settings
under

disable_ticks=1

mutes the ticks but kips voice volume.

found this:

Screen = WQVGA
Screen = QVGA
ShowPOIShortcuts = 1
Appears in the menu button, quick search POI. Eg. gas stations, ATMs, SOS, parking, restaurants, ATMs.

date_parity_check = 1
In the Options choice of routes will be added (or two), where something can be included in the control of the route. This is something ...
Read more : miomap 2008- MIOMAP2008 Tips & Tricks with miomap.ini settings | Views : 5497 | Replies : 1

POIs and Speedcams

Delete all files from your content\speedcam folder . Copy the .txt file to the folder on your SD card, completely shutdown your GPS, wait a few seconds, restart and let the iGO program create the proper speedcam file. Doesn't take long to create. You'll find the speedcam option in warnings but you need a GPS lock to see it. Not in flyover or simulation.

A ...
Read more : POIs and Speedcams | Views : 3025 | Replies : 2

sk_amigo_Sbertaud13_5_5_EUR+

a good skin for amigo

Skin1
Skin2

after you downloaded the files and unziped them you get two folders. copy the content of one of them to the other one. start "sk_amigo_Sbertaud13_5_5_EUR+.zip.001.exe" and you will get a zip file. unzip this file and you will find few folders. one of them is "amigo". in "amigo" folder you have data.gro file. backup your old data.gro file and then replace it with the new one.
Read more : sk_amigo_Sbertaud13_5_5_EUR+ | Views : 6099 | Replies : 15

Easy way to upgrade from iGO8.0 to iGO8.3

How to update iGO8.0 to iGO8.3

This information could be useful for people using iGO8.0 on a device (like 2Din) and have gotten it from the internet - or elsewhere. By this method, you in fact can update iGO8.0 the easy way to iGO8.3. You NEED to change your 'old' R1/8.0 maps to the R3/8.3 maps!

Nabi and I have been PMing regarding something that should be of interest to some of you members ...
Read more : Easy way to upgrade from iGO8.0 to iGO8.3 | Views : 14734 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161125 • Total topics 17095 • Total members 649852