It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:18 pm

News News of General Discussions about Garmin

Site map of General Discussions about Garmin » Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

Re: City Navigator Europe NTU 2024.10

Hi Everyone!

I'm facing a strange problem. I have a Garmin Dezlcam lmthd truck gps. I tried anything, but the PC won't recognise it. (Maybe usb port error). How I could make a map Sd card for the device?

Is it locked, or I am able to use the NTU 2024 map on an external SD card?

On the device back plate I see dezlcamLM It's a 6" truck GPS.

Type: Dezlcam
Hardware id: V6 ...
Read more : Re: City Navigator Europe NTU 2024.10 | Views : 460 | Replies : 3

Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S no sound. Help.

Hello.

I bought Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S and I don’t have a sound. At settings I have volume at max, no mute. I made a factory restart few times - no help. I made an update with Garmin Express - also no help.

I tear down device and put a speaker from another Garmin 61 and also no sound.

Is there any possibility to write completely new software? Or maybe what I have to check ...
Read more : Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S no sound. Help. | Views : 648 | Replies : 6

TT15 not pairing with Alpha100 after deletion from the list

I have an Alpha100 that was paired with a TT15 collar. I accidentally deleted it and now there is no way to add it. I tried with two other Alpha100 and one Alpha200 and it won't work.

Only the Astro320 pairs and sends data normally

I also tried Master reset and all possible firmwares

T5,TT15_230.rgn
T5,TT15_250.rgn
T5,TT15_300.rgn
T5,TT15_310.rgn
T5_TT15_470.rgn

the Alpha100 pairs with other collars without a problem

Has anyone had such a problem and ...
Read more : TT15 not pairing with Alpha100 after deletion from the list | Views : 643 | Replies : 5

Garmin Drivesmart 61 to Camper 770

Hi,

Can anyone help with converting my Drive Smart 61 to a Camper 780. Is it possible and can someone walk me through the process?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Read more : Garmin Drivesmart 61 to Camper 770 | Views : 861 | Replies : 3

GVN 53 Update Format

Hi there.

Forgive me if I'm posting something that's been asked before, but I cannot find anything about the specific device I've got in question. I'm taking delivery of an ancient Garmin GVN 53 soon, to install in an old Bentley (old style RCA video/audio connectors for the nav screen, so I'm severely limited on choice if I wish to retain the original display that originally was driven by a DVD Alpine Unit).

I understand ...
Read more : GVN 53 Update Format | Views : 578 | Replies : 2

No usb access

I updated the firmware of the Navigator V through the Garmin Express and now I cannot access the files through the USB and when turning on the GPS the map does not appear and the log in the sequence the GPS freezes. Can anyone guide me what can be done?
Read more : No usb access | Views : 518 | Replies : 1

Nuvi 1370 shows money in euros not dollars

My Nuvi 1370 shows money in euros and not US dollars.

How do I change the setting?

Edit : This worked, thank you again.
Read more : Nuvi 1370 shows money in euros not dollars | Views : 572 | Replies : 1

PC connection problem

I want to update my Garmin 2597 LMT with Garmin express but the device does not connect to the pc. Can be with the sd card but I do not have the necessary files. thank you for helping me .
I tried several methods, it didn't work.

je veux mettre a jour mon Garmin 2597 LMT avec Garmin express mais l'appareil ne ce connecte pas au pc .peux être avec la carte sd mais j'ai ...
Read more : PC connection problem | Views : 746 | Replies : 3

Junction views

I have lost my junction view when I updated my maps any assistance would be helpful Nuvi 30

Many thanks
Read more : Junction views | Views : 737 | Replies : 1

Garmin Europe maps

I can not get Europe NTU 2024.10 maps to work on Garmin drive 50LM or Garmin Nuvi 2445LMT, I have tried sending with mapsource and basecamp etc also tried just copying image to sd card but each time I chose Europe NTU 2024.10 map from my maps on garmin it displays only the view with vehicle and very few roads and details showing.

any ideas how Europe NTU 2024.10 does not show all road details? ...
Read more : Garmin Europe maps | Views : 901 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161069 • Total topics 17090 • Total members 649405