It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:41 am

News News of General Discussion about Navigon

Site map of General Discussion about Navigon » Forum : General Discussion about Navigon

This Section is for General discussion and help for Navigon GPS Systems.

Q4/2010 Map on Navigon 1310 Version 7.41 (build 793).....new

I downloaded and installed a single country map to Navigon 1310. I dragged and dropped the new country.map into 'MAP' folder, it replaced the old country.map. When I go to menu I can see the old map folder Europe Q1 2009 and EU Q4 2010. I select Europe Q4 2010 and it restarts the device, it then allows me to go to 'New destination' etc. The problem occurs when I try to view the map, ...
Read more : Q4/2010 Map on Navigon 1310 Version 7.41 (build 793).....new | Views : 6920 | Replies : 2

Igo Primo on Navigon 70 Premium

Hello,

Is it possible to install Igo Primo on a navigon 70 Premium PNA and that you can choose between the 2 navigation programs?
How can you do that?

Thx in advance.

EDIT: Honestly, I don't really know. I'd like to find out also. However, I do know that some Navigon devices can't do it. I'm transferring this post to the Navigon section to see if they could answer.
Read more : Igo Primo on Navigon 70 Premium | Views : 7598 | Replies : 0

3DCity on Navigon 70 Premium

Hello,

Is it possible to get the 3Dcity of the 8310 working on a Navigon 70 Premium?
I know that the files of the virtual cities are placed in de maps-folder under the map GCM and that you need the GCM_EU.nfs file.
But when I do this, it doesn't work.
Do I have to do something more? (eg in devices.xml)
Or doesn't this work at all?

Who can help me?
It would be highly appreciated....
Read more : 3DCity on Navigon 70 Premium | Views : 5938 | Replies : 0

Mio DigiWalker C320

Om minta pencerahan nih...niubi diGPS
saya diberi teman GPS Mio Digiwalker C320, kalau nggak salah buatan 2007
Software Map asih versi yang lama shingga beberapa jalan dan gedung baru tdk terdetect
masalah saya adalah ;
1. bagaimana cara mengupdate software Map tsb
2. Apakah bisa diinstall software map yang lain (Garmin, Amigo, etc) dan bagaimana caranya

Terima Kasih
:snooty:
Read more : Mio DigiWalker C320 | Views : 5898 | Replies : 1

Navigon 7.5.4 627

Here is the latest version I have found and I thought I'd share it with you. This is without map. From my understanding this should work on all generic PNA WinCE 6.0 and above with resolution 480x272. Maybe some of you guys can figure it out for WinCe 5 and other resolutions. I have not tried this myself, so maybe some of you could give some feedback on this.

Some of the features: Real City ...
Read more : Navigon 7.5.4 627 | Views : 6689 | Replies : 0

Can you put Navigon on windows ce 5.0 ?

Quick question, can you put the NAVIGON GPS application on a PNA thats running ce 5.0? if so do you have any links for the core engine?
Read more : Can you put Navigon on windows ce 5.0 ? | Views : 14406 | Replies : 13

Total NewBee

Update:
Posted in another forum, and recived some usefull advice.

:o

I'm used to TomTom, but a friend asked me, if i could update his Navigon, with some new maps.

It is a
Navigon 5100 | 5110
Version 6.5.1 build 380
CeVersion R06US.3.0618
Program: 070821-1155

Dansish laungage

It has a .map file named
Europe_NT200708.map
And a folder named
MN6
and
RealityView

Can anyone give me a short guide in, how to update the map and/or ...
Read more : Total NewBee | Views : 3130 | Replies : 2

Navigon device which has a minijack-plug for headphone and T

Does one of you pros know if there is (or was) any Navigon device which has a minijack-plug for headphone and TMC
This minijack-plug should be used as Audio-Out (headphone) or as TMC-Antenna-In. The function of the minijack schould be selectable in the software.

thanks for your help.
Read more : Navigon device which has a minijack-plug for headphone and T | Views : 3041 | Replies : 1

Navigon on 1 Din car sat nav WinCE 5.0

Hi.
can anyone help me to install Navigon on a WinCE 5.0 car sat nav.
It loads and works fine on a normal satnav but won't load on the in car one.
When pressing navigation I get an error message " unable to find Navigon or one of it's components"

With both sat nav's using WinCE 5.0 shouldn't it work on both?

Any idea's...........

Cheers.................

Other one's working on car sat nav - iGO8 & ...
Read more : Navigon on 1 Din car sat nav WinCE 5.0 | Views : 6309 | Replies : 3

Navigon on HTC HD

Good morning All !

I have just successfully installed Navigon 7.4 on a HTC HD and am impressed, only one thing is not good. The map is shown in landscape form and the street names take half of the screen so I cannot follow the yellow road (direction to go). I tried to disable the "street name" function but they remain on the screen with an arrow on the left (direction to turn). How can ...
Read more : Navigon on HTC HD | Views : 3626 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161085 • Total topics 17093 • Total members 649514