It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:33 am

News News of Android Discussion

Site map of Android Discussion » Forum : Android Discussion

Which NavCore for android phone Samsung S5?

I like to install TT on my phone, but I do not know which navcore (navigator) I need.
Which Navcore do I need for Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo and where can I find it to download?
Thanks a lot for your help and tips.
Read more : Which NavCore for android phone Samsung S5? | Views : 887 | Replies : 1

Best IGO for Android?

First i want say hello to everyone in this forum.

I been using IGO on my car so far i like it, for what it dose. now i have a old 4X4 and has no GPS built in like the new car.

What's the best IGO App Version to downloads on my phone from this forum?, looks like there's allot and not sure what to download. i prefer something with TTS and off-road maps, with ...
Read more : Best IGO for Android? | Views : 1901 | Replies : 2

pois in TomTom Navigation 1.9b

Hi, so far I have used TomTom Go. In this app I can use poi files with the extension .ov2 by copying them to the \Android\data\com.tomtom.gplay.navapp\files\files\personal\pois folder. The pois can then be seen in TomTom Go app from "My places".

Now I have installed TomTom Navigation 1.9b which creates the folder \Android\data\com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds during the installation. However this folder has not the same structure as the TomTom Go folder. Actually the folder is almost empty, only ...
Read more : pois in TomTom Navigation 1.9b | Views : 1209 | Replies : 0

Tomtom go Android alertes de danger

Bonjour, depuis quelques jours les alertes de dangers et trafics ne fonctionnent plus. J'ai une croix sur les 2 voitures en grisé au dessus de la zone de signalisation sur mes 2 smarphones

‎Hello, for a few days the alerts of dangers and traffic no longer work. I have a cross on the 2 cars grayed above the signal area on my 2 smarphones

Hello, for a few days the danger and traffic alerts no ...
Read more : Tomtom go Android alertes de danger | Views : 993 | Replies : 1

GPS INTERFACE?

I have installed iGO primo on an old rooted Xperia ST15i. Everything appears OK except for the GPS.
After it starts it says auto detecting GPS receiver then Looking for GPS signal, the colours change in the little sat display in the top left.
Touching this brings up a screen showing the satellite positions in the sky and the relative levels in the chart underneath.
There may be anything up to 10 satellites. However the ...
Read more : GPS INTERFACE? | Views : 1233 | Replies : 0

android truck

Hello you all, is there also a truck version for android, as a truckdriver its nice to have that with me, and saves money for an exspensive truck device.
I will hear if there is one.
Thanks already for any reply
Read more : android truck | Views : 1308 | Replies : 1

tts not recognised in Android 9.1

Hi, hoping someone can help! recently brought a chinese head unit for my car, pre-installed with iGo and Google maps. The problem is that the operating sytem seems not to support any of the tts files.
Have googles own tts and even installed Nuance tts, but even in settings the tts voices show as @file not supported'
The files are definately for android, not wince or ios, but not being knowledgable in this area I'm ...
Read more : tts not recognised in Android 9.1 | Views : 1064 | Replies : 0

tomtom go android 10 inch

hello,
i am new here on this forum.
my name is ivo,
i have a question about tomtom go app for android.
having a aftermarket android radio i like to navigate with tomtom go app.
the radio has a 10 inch screen.
the app loads fine and is runs ok but when i navigate only the road ahead is showing on screen the sideroads are not on screen.
is this a problem with the 10 ...
Read more : tomtom go android 10 inch | Views : 1813 | Replies : 2

TomTom Go or TomTom NDS

Can anyone explain which is the better app: TomTom Go or TomTom NDS?
In version 2 of Go you seem to get weekly updates also.
Read more : TomTom Go or TomTom NDS | Views : 2214 | Replies : 3

TomTom NDS 1.8.7.b.551 / 552 + obb

Link 64Bits

32 Bits
:lol:

TomTom NDS 1.7.4.b.530
Read more : TomTom NDS 1.8.7.b.551 / 552 + obb | Views : 3485 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160818 • Total topics 17068 • Total members 646853