It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:19 am

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Garmin Map Screen Distorted / Shifted

Hello everyone, I'm running Garmin Mobile XT for my Chinese 7" 800 x 480 PNA Win CE 5.0. It starts up and everything looks okay, except the map screen when navigating. It seems the right side of the screen is displaying something else (perhaps another piece of the map screen). So the screen is distorted on the right side.

Can anyone help me correct this please?

Thank you in advance.
Read more : Garmin Map Screen Distorted / Shifted | Views : 2036 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

iGO8 for 2din China unit problem installing

I've been on a couple of different boards trying to get igo8 to work on my 2din China unit in my VW. The software starts initially, then a screen comes up that says "navigation system" with a status bar underneath. After the status bar fills, it kicks back to the beginning and repeats.

The iGO8 version is 8.3.4.102680 and the folder structure on my SDcard is as follows:

content
custom
defaults
license
save
album.cache
branding.zip ...
Read more : iGO8 for 2din China unit problem installing | Views : 13211 | Replies : 43 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

garmin to a mio digiwalker 168

Hi all
Is there a way so that my ancient PDA can work with GARMIN?
Please give detailed answers as i am no good to PC :7:
Thank you in advance
Read more : garmin to a mio digiwalker 168 | Views : 3233 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

navigate to latitude & longitude with navcore 9.150

Hi,
I have just replace my TomTOM by a New XL and I'm very surprise to don't find any way to navigate to latitude & longitude that was very usefull for me.
Is there a way to get this option, or change navcore to another one that permit this ?

Thanks to any help

europe truck and go710 ....

it is posible to run europe truck with tt go710,is there any way to work 4GBSD CARD on go 710 ?????:crazy:
Read more : europe truck and go710 .... | Views : 3060 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

PAPAGO! X7.6 - V600 (Taiwan Edition) 28Oct2010 New Release

PAPAGO! X7.6 - V600 (Taiwan Edition) 28Oct2010 New Release

1900 1902
1899 1901

Step by step testing X7.6 TW is :

1. Run program using full original TW map.
2. After got satellite fixed, exit program.
3. Change all Maps using Navnet R51_ / MFM but header using TW Maps. For navnet rename header from R51_10Q411_SSC.hdr into R51_SSC.hdr
4. Run again X7.6, All working normal!
5. Using TV for Exit Program
6. HappyFile with ...
Read more : PAPAGO! X7.6 - V600 (Taiwan Edition) 28Oct2010 New Release | Views : 5697 | Replies : 15 | Forum : PaPaGO! Software

Need All Brand Navigation Icon

Anyone have icon like :-

1) Igo Primo

2) Polnav

3) Tom Tom

4) Garmin

5) Mapking

6) Galactio

7) Papago x3,x5,x6,x7 M3 and Taiwan version

if have can share here

Thank
Read more : Need All Brand Navigation Icon | Views : 3647 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Searching for N. Mariana Island US Map

Been looking around for Saipan, Northern Mariana Island IGO 8.3 map.
TIA
Read more : Searching for N. Mariana Island US Map | Views : 2136 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

PAPAGO! X7.6 - R6600 (Taiwan Edition) 02Nov2010 New Release

PAPAGO! X7.6 - R6600 (Taiwan Edition) 02Nov2010 New Release

For more information lease log on to: http://www.papago.com.tw/products/Product_R6000.aspx

Step to run test for:

* If you need run for other countries maps,keep the tw maps header.

* Change all Maps using Navnet R51_ / MFM but header using TW Maps. For navnet rename header from R51_Q2_SSC.hdr into R51_SSC.hdr

* All Happyfile Default Baudrate is 4800.

* Trial Purpose Only, If you like it ..buy ...
Read more : PAPAGO! X7.6 - R6600 (Taiwan Edition) 02Nov2010 New Release | Views : 11612 | Replies : 42 | Forum : PaPaGO! Software

Guide to install iGO Primo on devices with Windows CE core.

READ THROUGH THIS GUIDE FIRST, AND THEN BACKUP EVERYTHING ON YOUR DEVICE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.

Officially, iGO Primo presently supports only devices that have 320x240, 480x272 and 800x480 screen resolutions. Your device should have at least 64MB of RAM.

Download this version of iGO Primo supplied by Chas521 and one map of your country.

Maps and extras are available from here. R3 maps will work with ...
Read more : Guide to install iGO Primo on devices with Windows CE core. | Views : 101279 | Replies : 0 | Forum : > How to…

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161040 • Total topics 17089 • Total members 649110