It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:13 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2010.40 - Navteq

City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2010.40 - Navteq
MapID: 2368

Overview
We've made our map data even better and even easier for you to own! Our nüMaps Onetime City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia-Navteq 2010 map update¹ is available through download, to ensure you get the latest maps.

Download and Go
In today's fast-paced world, streets and points of interest are changing constantly. Don't get caught without the latest map data on your device. Conveniently download our nüMaps Onetime ...
Read more : City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2010.40 - Navteq | Views : 5732 | Replies : 5 | Forum : New Maps

PaPaGO!8 - R6600 (11Jan2011) 480x272

PaPaGO!8 R6600

For more information please log on to: http://www.papago.com.tw/products/Product_R6600.aspx

Step to run test for:

* TW maps header already inside maps folder,Just add other maps files into it.

* Change all Maps using Navnet R51_ / MFM but header using TW Maps. For navnet rename header from R51_Q2_SSC.hdr into R51_SSC.hdr

* All Default Baudrate is 4800.

* Trial Purpose Only, If you like it ..buy it

Contents:

Part 1 , Part 2

Happy ...
Read more : PaPaGO!8 - R6600 (11Jan2011) 480x272 | Views : 13190 | Replies : 52 | Forum : PaPaGO! Software

mapSource and BlueChart g2 Vision

hi,
Is there any way to load BlueChart g2 Vision: VEU714 to my windows PC ?
tried severals tutorial without succes :(:(. I've dowloaded the img file from here :

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2963-BlueChart-g2-Vision-VEU714L-Iberian-Peninsula-Azores-amp-Canaries-v10.50&highlight=bluechart+vision

Any help will be so very much appreciated.
Thanks.
Read more : mapSource and BlueChart g2 Vision | Views : 5087 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Software

Please help me with Map Versions

So I'm a newb but have been doing a lot of reading in the forums the last little while and feel I have a pretty good grasp on how this all works and am ready to take the plunge. But one thing I wasn't able to find much info on was the following:

My device/navcore appears to support a number of different map versions. For example 860.3126, 860.3127 and 860.3128. They're all roughly the same ...
Read more : Please help me with Map Versions | Views : 3599 | Replies : 16 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

PaPaGO!8 - H5600 (11Jan2011) 800x480

PaPaGO! 8 For H5600

For more information please log on to: http://www.papago.com.tw/products/Product_H5600.aspx

Step to run test for:

* TW maps header already inside maps folder,Just add other maps files into it.

* Change all Maps using Navnet R51_ / MFM but header using TW Maps. For navnet rename header from R51_Q2_SSC.hdr into R51_SSC.hdr

* All Default Baudrate is 4800.

* Trial Purpose Only, If you like it ..buy it

Contents:

Part 1 , ...
Read more : PaPaGO!8 - H5600 (11Jan2011) 800x480 | Views : 7456 | Replies : 22 | Forum : PaPaGO! Software

what tom tom ????

hi cansomeone help please i have htc tytn ll running windows 6 and version 6 maps of tom tom what new version will run and what one do i need ty
Read more : what tom tom ???? | Views : 1399 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Chinese double din- miopocket?

just seen a couple videos on youtube with some people that have unlocked their generic units by installing miopocket... i am interested in learning how to do this, anyone have any experience with installing miopocket to chinese unit?
Read more : Chinese double din- miopocket? | Views : 7939 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Other Device Unlock

Navigation for Android

Hi Folks,
Got a Galaxy s and keen to get a decent nav soft on it. Please advise what to choose for Android in general and for Galaxy in particular.

Best regards and thanks

MadTom
Read more : Navigation for Android | Views : 5150 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Android Apps

iGo8.3.2.80621 TTS voices are very quiet

Hi, I had experimented with a couple different versions of 8.3 and this one I found worked best for me, however the TTS speech is very quiet. The other version I had had good sound, but was a bit buggy for some reason for me so I erased it.

Can anyone tell me if there are some settings I can alter to increase the volume of the TTS voice?

Thank you for your help.

I ...
Read more : iGo8.3.2.80621 TTS voices are very quiet | Views : 5101 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

tom tom one v4

the new style small square screen on , whats the most upto date navcore for it to run 860 maps and what would be the original navcore on this unit

thanks for any help
Read more : tom tom one v4 | Views : 2322 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161049 • Total topics 17089 • Total members 649216