It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:09 am

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Australia POI

Here is a collection of Australia POIs that I have been using for the past year or so.

Download link here: Australia POI 2010

Here are some of the contents of this bundle: (Here I have only listed the most commonly used POIs. There are many more contained in this file).

- 3D paint
- 7 Eleven
- ALDI
- Ampol
- ANZ
- Autobarn
- Bank of Queensland
- Bank SA
- BankWest
Read more : Australia POI | Views : 2227 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

MapKing Landmark Sg/My Oct 2010

MapKing Landmark Singapore/Malaysia released October 2010

Extract and copy as directory into map folder.
Remove maps folders SGX and WMX folders.

http://www.multiupload.com/S83Z5HKWW9
Read more : MapKing Landmark Sg/My Oct 2010 | Views : 8826 | Replies : 16 | Forum : MapKing System

Mobile Maps Colombia V8.25

Mobile Maps Colombia V8.25

What's new in Version 8.2.5
New in this release:

- FREE map update including:
> Latest road coverage
> Updated house numbers
> Updated POI database
> Updated lanes
> Updated speed limits
> Updated flyovers
> Updated one-ways
> Updated turn restrictions

Download here

http://www.mediafire.com/?cdnolbuad8juvd2
Read more : Mobile Maps Colombia V8.25 | Views : 4422 | Replies : 0 | Forum : iPhone Apps

Day / Night Colours

I am running a Go 55 Live with Navcore 9.101.516, OS 515773, Boot 5.5259 and am trying to get my device to change to night colours when dark and day colours when light automatically. the device did so before i changed the Navcore, any ideas please.

Many thanks
Read more : Day / Night Colours | Views : 3413 | Replies : 18 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

iGo 8 trouble install skins

Let me give you a little info. I am having a large amount of trouble getting any skin to show up in iGo. iGo works great and I have tried downloading just about every file i can find for a 320x240 resolution. At this point it has to be something I'm doing wrong. I put every .zip file into content/skin folder but still no go. Is there anything else that has to be done?
Heres ...
Read more : iGo 8 trouble install skins | Views : 5460 | Replies : 13 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

Garmin -Tracks4Africa Maps Traveller’s Africa Pro v.10.10.02

Tracks4Africa Maps Traveller’s Africa Pro CD v.10.10.02
Requirements: for all Garmin Devices
Overview:T4A GPS Maps are a set of 14 regional GPS maps covering most parts of the African continent. If you are a tourist or business traveller and looking for a GPS map to guide you through Africa then you would appreciate the accuracy and detail of T4A GPS Maps

African GPS maps are routable in most parts of Southern and Eastern Africa and ...
Read more : Garmin -Tracks4Africa Maps Traveller’s Africa Pro v.10.10.02 | Views : 3067 | Replies : 1 | Forum : New Maps

Suitable Navcore?

Hello

I have tomtom one (4N00.004.2) and am looking for suitable navcore for it.

Other infos

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v3)
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=
RamDiskVersion=20081205
BootLoaderVersion=55128
LinuxVersion=2344
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183

Found your old thread http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2680-Update-TomTom-One so I have updated the bootloader version for this so could use 4Gb card that I bought. Old bootloader ver 50500

Man it was hard to come by. Meaning 4Gb card with out HC on it ...
Read more : Suitable Navcore? | Views : 1992 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

myWay speed camrea data reading 25mph in a 30mph Zone is this normal?

having updated the SD card with the two files all working well in a MyWay C5 and C4 picasso but the warning comes up 25mph in 30mph Zone is this normal ?

Blue Badge POI help?

Hi all I came across a very interesting post the other day on Blue Badge Points of Interest (POI) for the TomTom. (http://www.thepieguide.com/services/satnavpoi)

This would be every so handy if anyone could point me in the right directions as to where I could get a hold of a copy of the data file. Also would that need activating through the usual methods? (fast activation)

Thank you ever so much for reading this post.

Cheers!
Read more : Blue Badge POI help? | Views : 1515 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom XL One 32mb Ram Question

i have a tomtom one widescreen with 32mb ram. nav 9....when i go into the settings it shows i have 3mb ram free. is there a way to free some of that up or is that the way it is ??????? thanks
Read more : TomTom XL One 32mb Ram Question | Views : 7744 | Replies : 29 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161483 • Total topics 17122 • Total members 653090