Facebook Twitter RSS Feed      

The story will continue!

Dear [email protected], friends and users, as you read before Navitotal was looking for a new owner and we are happy to announce it's done now!

So, Navitotal has found a new owner and the adventure will continue like before!

In the next days Navitotal will be maybe closed or unavailable for some hours during the migration but this will be very fast and will not impact the content of course.

You'll be informed very soon and, as always, we wish you all the very best for the future :023:

NaviTotal

It is currently Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:47 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Compatible map for XL IQ Routes ², XL Classic

Hi, it appears that this model has no external SD slot but has 2GB internal memory and 64MB RAM.

Can one of you good people please advise what 1100 Europe West map would fit on this device. I have to update the navcore, presumably Tomtom Home or Tomtom Connect would do this. At present there is no map on the unit.

Many thanks,

Hotpants.
Read more : Compatible map for XL IQ Routes ², XL Classic | Views : 33 | Replies : 2 | Forum : > Maps v1XXX

RD Station CRM Sales Automation

Did you know that 65% of salespeople spend most of their time on non-sales related activities. Doing recurring tasks that get in the way of the sales person's productivity? With the Sales Automation feature , you can eliminate manual processes and choose the best way to let the tool work while the sales team focuses on the most important tasks. Examples of how to use automation in your everyday life Using templates, automate the creation ...
Read more : RD Station CRM Sales Automation | Views : 13 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Cannot find Navcore version

Hi all, a friend has asked me to help add a map to his TomTom One XL.

I have gone through the bootloader menu but cannot see any navcore reference. The model is a 4ET0.002.03 with a GJ serial number. 2GB internal memory and 64MB memory. Bootloader is 5.5274.

Can one of you good people recommend what Navcore I can download and upgrade and then I can add the maps etc and use fast activate. ...
Read more : Cannot find Navcore version | Views : 47 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom one 3rd edition 500mb lithuanian map?

Hello any possibility to install only Lithuanian map into my tomtom one 3rd edition i only have 400 mb free space? Thanks in advance ;)
Read more : Tomtom one 3rd edition 500mb lithuanian map? | Views : 60 | Replies : 1 | Forum : > Maps v1XXX

New map to TOMTOM to car Renault Scenic 2009Year

Hi i looking for new map ( Poland) to my car. What i must make to upload new map to my navigation ? Have you some tutorial ?
Read more : New map to TOMTOM to car Renault Scenic 2009Year | Views : 112 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Nissan/Renault

NAVIONICS Boating HD - Moating Marine and Lakes

Hello,

Where can i download NAVIONICS Boating HD 18.0.3. or/and Boating Marine & Lakes 18.1 cracked/unlocked verisions
for Android

Thank you,
TT'
Read more : NAVIONICS Boating HD - Moating Marine and Lakes | Views : 99 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Other Systems

Igo8.exe missing

Good afternoon, I bought a car recently with a generic head unit and the memory card is missing and if I click on navigation it is saying the igo8.exe is missing. Does any one have a link where I can download it from the OS is EN-Prima-V1.53-60Hz I'm not sure if I need to update the OS first and where to find a newer version. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Read more : Igo8.exe missing | Views : 105 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

Compatible Chart Nav 4/5 map 1100

Read more : Compatible Chart Nav 4/5 map 1100 | Views : 109 | Replies : 0 | Forum : > Maps v1XXX

City Navigator North America NT 2014.10 Files

I am trying to update my super out of date 2012 Chrysler RHB radio and believe I need to get City Navigator 2014 installed to go any further.

Some how, the radio I got off of eBay has 2009 Canadian maps in it. I'm trying to get to the point where I can just use Garmin updates over thumbdrive but the Garmin website says I need version 5.13 or later in order to do that. ...
Read more : City Navigator North America NT 2014.10 Files | Views : 83 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

How to get rid of the only arrow style screen?

(Igo Primo Nextgen)

Hi guys, started like 6 months ago, that for no reason my map screen turns into black screen with only couple of arrows giving me some clues about when I will need to turn left or right in the future down the road, how many kms later.

Most of the time the map screen comes back in a few minutes, but it did happen more than once, that the arrows screen stayed ...

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 166013 • Total topics 17430 • Total members 607670