It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:56 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

R-Link Europe v11.05 map

CID number and Torrent file if anyone needs it
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Read more : R-Link Europe v11.05 map | Views : 64 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Nissan/Renault

TomTom Trucker 500

Hello guys. A friend of mine has this navigation on his truck (The device). Can I hack this with software (maybe TTActivator) and update the maps and other stuff? I don't have the device now with me, but what navcore will it have? Sorry for the stupid question, but I did a Google search and nothing.
TomTom Trucker 500 (Z77037K00034)
Read more : TomTom Trucker 500 | Views : 66 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Software switch tomtom XL v2 - v4

Is there a way to get the software from a XL v4 on the XL v2

I have a tomtom XL v4 with a bad battery.
Got a tomtom XL v2 with a good battery

But the v2 has not got al the same menu's as the v4

Both the Tomtom's have the latest navcore and maps
Read more : Software switch tomtom XL v2 - v4 | Views : 130 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Becker 7927 Are there still current maps?

Hello everyone,

Are there still current maps for the Becker 7927?

I found these, but they are from 2009.

https://www.freesoft-board.to/thread/46 ... /?pageNo=1

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Tom Tom One
Read more : Becker 7927 Are there still current maps? | Views : 76 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Other Systems

TomTom Go 500 does not start up correctly after update

Hello,

i updated my tomtom Go 500 (registerd and lifetime free maps) but after installing it does not start up correctly.
It starts with the tomtom sound, but verry quickly the sound is like a machinegun, and than the systen hangs.
I just see TomTom and its logo on the screen, but have no access to the device over My Drive Connect.
Is there a way to reset the software or is there an other ...

Europe Here 2024.Q2

Europe Here 2024.Q2:

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Read more : Europe Here 2024.Q2 | Views : 2431 | Replies : 23 | Forum : Maps, buildings, dem, POI

New TomTom Go 50 3D won't start

I bought 2 TomTom Go 50 3D on clearance years ago and never opened them. I recently had someone ask me if I had any GPS they could get from me and I said sure. Opened it up, plugged it into USB power and it turns on, asks for language then gets stuck on "Choose a Country" and never loads any countries. Tried plugging in to computer and installed MyDrive Connect app and it recognizes ...
Read more : New TomTom Go 50 3D won't start | Views : 88 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Pioneer AVIC-F88DAB map update

Can someone please help me update map on Pioneer AVIC-F88DAB ?

Thanks!
Read more : Pioneer AVIC-F88DAB map update | Views : 197 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Pioneer

PostCode search on Garmin using OpenMapChest?

Hello,

I have a Garmin Nuvi 1300 and have updated the UK map using OpenMapChest and Garmin BaseCamp, as both are free.

I notice that searching by postcode is now missing (?).

Selecting WhereTo - Search Address, yields 'Spell City' and 'Search All', neither of which find a post code. Locale and language set to UK.

Entering a street number, name and city yields multiple results (as there a multiple streets with the same name), ...
Read more : PostCode search on Garmin using OpenMapChest? | Views : 93 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

Updating a TomTom Go 300 in 2024 ...

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if it would be possible to update a Go 300 with GB mainland maps from 2024?

Unit is running software and maps from when it was bought back in 2005. Has the original memory card. Would be a shame to throw it away. It still works and the UI is responsive.

I found this thread but the links don't work any more.
~https://www.navitotal.com/general-discussions-about-tomtom/tomtom-300-updating-t3105.html

Information from the unit I have:
Device: ...
Read more : Updating a TomTom Go 300 in 2024 ... | Views : 415 | Replies : 27 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162518 • Total topics 17234 • Total members 661447