Facebook Twitter RSS Feed      

It is currently Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:16 am

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Igo for truck

Hello, I'm looking to install IGO navigation for a truck with last maps of Europe.It will be installed on lg g7 , snapdragon processor,Android 10. Can you help me to find which is the latest version because i don't understand English well. Thanks
Read more : Igo for truck | Views : 55 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

Which maps to download?

Hi,

I own a Renault Clio with standard (non Evo) Medianav. I updated the maps a long time ago (to Netherlands_TomTom_2018.12_190206). Is there a way to know which updated maps will work on the system?

Thanks, Paul
Read more : Which maps to download? | Views : 113 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Nissan/Renault

help with the Medion PNA 465

Can any of the brothers help with the GPS device Medion PNA 465
It contains firmware 4.5
I want to update it to the highest version, but I can't find a solution
to show him the maps
Read more : help with the Medion PNA 465 | Views : 58 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

WHERE TomTom Android 1.4 with 1090 or upper?

Hello guys.

Where can I get The apk Tomtom Android 1.4 with Iberia 1090 or upper maps? The latest version I can find is with 1085 maps. Thanks
Read more : WHERE TomTom Android 1.4 with 1090 or upper? | Views : 208 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Android Apps

Re: Garmin City Navigator Europe NTU 2023.20

Thanks for provided links but torrent file is stacked in redirecting status forever... so no access to torrent file
Read more : Re: Garmin City Navigator Europe NTU 2023.20 | Views : 190 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

garmin nüvi 2455 with bluchart

hello how i can add garmin nüvi 2455 with bluchart map i want to use on the sea please help
Read more : garmin nüvi 2455 with bluchart | Views : 127 | Replies : 0 | Forum : New Maps

Which NavCore for android phone Samsung S5?

I like to install TT on my phone, but I do not know which navcore (navigator) I need.
Which Navcore do I need for Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo and where can I find it to download?
Thanks a lot for your help and tips.
Read more : Which NavCore for android phone Samsung S5? | Views : 91 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Android Discussion

RHB/430N - delete file? "i come with gifts" update attempt

Has anyone successfully been able to delete, rename, or move files using he hidden menu on the garmin / RHB / R30N Jeep navigations? my vehicle is a 2012 but the dealership replaced the 430N maybe in 2019 so the nav is newer and (faster, quieter) but I dont know what year it was intended to be used for. Software is RHB17 / Software 7.11 / GPS 4.15.06. Right now i'm on applicatoin software 33.01.23 ...

Re: City Navigator Southeast APAC NT 2022.40 FID 9799

Hi, I downloaded and tried this map on my Kenwood DNX715WB car Garmin navigator. Unfortunately it did not work. I copied the downloaded gmapsupp.img and jcv file directly to the SD card.
Any ideas why it did not work? Maybe the unlock code is wrong...
Thanks.
Read more : Re: City Navigator Southeast APAC NT 2022.40 FID 9799 | Views : 92 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Kenwood

NaviTotal mobile version has no "Thumbs Up" button

It should also be noted that on the mobile version of this the thumbs up doesn't even display I'm trying to find it right now on my phone and there's no button to click or push so maybe you can fix that in the mobile version of this site
Read more : NaviTotal mobile version has no "Thumbs Up" button | Views : 121 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 166512 • Total topics 17482 • Total members 612139