TOPO Australia & New Zealand v4   

Postby huntsman » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Version: 4.00
Released: Oct, 2012
Part Number: 010-11596-50 (DVD), 010-C1049-00 (microSD/SD card), 010-D0209-00 (Download)

[Please Register or Login to download file]

Get enhanced topographic detail on your compatible device whether you're in the outback or on a main boulevard in the city. This mapping product provides a wide array of topographic information from terrain contours, elevations and summits to coverage of perennial and intermittent lakes, rivers and streams in Australia and New Zealand.

• Provides topographic terrain contours at 20 m (65 ft) intervals, approximating 1:100K maps for Australia and 1:50K maps for New Zealand, plus summit points for detailed lay of the land.
  • Shows land cover and complete coverage of Department of Conservation huts, camps and tracks for New Zealand, as well as LINZ 50K map sheet names and boundaries for New Zealand.
  • Contains tracks, outback trails, 4WD destinations and hydrographic features, including lake/river shorelines and perennial and seasonal streams.
  • Includes famous outback routes, such as Birdsville, Strezelecki, Oodnadatta, Canning Stock and more.
  • Features updated and new searchable points of interests in urban, rural and outback areas, including lodging, restaurants, camping locations, homesteads, caravan parks, shopping and more.
  • Includes updated routable road content, by NAVTEQ, to give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination. Additional updated content provided by HEMA and LINZ.
  • Provides elevation profile on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
  • Displays national, state and local parks, forests and reserve areas.
  • (DVD only) Includes BaseCamp™ software for managing data on your GPS and computer, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more.
FID: [color="#800000"]2626[/color]

[tr][td][Please Register or Login to download file] [/td]
[td]
[color="#800000"]Locked[/color] Image:
[Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file]

[color="#800000"]UnLocked[/color] Image:
[Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file]

About Coverage

Features digital topographic and street maps for all of Australia and New Zealand. Also includes expanded coverage for several New Zealand islands, including Antipodes, Auckland, Bounty, Campbell, Kermadec, Chatham and Snares.[/td][/tr]

Code: Select all

[B]Info:[/B] https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=83071

[B]MapSource:[/B] http://www8.garmin.com/cgi-bin/mapgen/webmap.cgi?p=172097537&u=1&v=0&cp=BF203EF6089E5461&z=2&x=360&y=180&w=600&h=450&d=0&rz=0&k=1&sc=1
huntsman offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby nedkelly » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:51 am

Thanks for this Huntsman !
Would it be possible to put this on another server ? The Netload one (without paying) is always basically a Load of Sh*t speedwise. I can never get more than 5 - 6 KB/sec out of it.
nedkelly offline

Postby p!xeldealer » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 am

tip: try it overnight and use Jdownloader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The presentation of this posting exists of 100% of recycleable, taste-neutral, not genetic-
manipulated and unleaded pixels free of CFC - this guarantees for You p!xeldealer :yahoo:
p!xeldealer offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby nedkelly » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:02 am

There seems to be a torrent on PB too
nedkelly offline

Postby spijun » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 am

Or try with this - my download rate is 150-350Kb/s

spijun offline

Postby bam-bam » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:43 pm

mirror
unl.img

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by bam-bam on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bam-bam offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby potato29 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:28 am

try this torrent.

potato29 offline

Mapsource Version?

Postby 470XR » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 am

Any chance there is a mapsource version getting around?

I have tried and failed numerous times with the mapset toolkit and gmapper or whatever its called. I always get an error no matter how carefully I do what I should do.

Thanks.
470XR offline

Postby paxan71 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:39 am

470XR wrote:Any chance there is a mapsource version getting around?

I have tried and failed numerous times with the mapset toolkit and gmapper or whatever its called. I always get an error no matter how carefully I do what I should do.

Thanks.

Garmin Topo always come only as image container. I converted once Garmin Topo V3 to MapSource - it took me few days of trial and fail, but eventually got there.

I must confess, did not use it much after all! I got to the habbit of carrying couple of swappable SD cards to get me maps of my choice for each particular situation.
paxan71 offline

Postby (o)(o) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:34 am

G'day, there's another Aussie Topographical product, [color="#00FF00"]OZtopo[/color]

There are two map images, Roads & Contours. (I have version 3)

I simply overlay the 10m Contour map on the City Nav map. Sure it would be nice to have the camps, creeks, tracks etc, but at least I have an up to date map that auto routes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently Version 5 more closely follows the ground contours.

Perhaps someone could let us know if they have used the latest version ?

(o)(o)
=(_)=
(o)(o) offline

User avatar Junior Member

Re: TOPO Australia & New Zealand v4

Postby tradey » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Thanks for posting this to zippyshare.

Parts 1 - 6 all good but Parts 7 - 13 have gone astray ?

Cheers,
Tradey
tradey offline

Re: TOPO Australia & New Zealand v4

Postby bam-bam » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:49 pm

links is ok now
bam-bam offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to New Maps