Garmin GB Discoverer Snowdonia National Park 1:25k v.2.0   

Garmin GB Discoverer Snowdonia National Park 1:25k v.2.0

Postby bam-bam » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Explore Great Britain's national parks and trails with detailed topographic data, including terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, paths, routable roads and geographical points. This product has routable roads and points of interest from NAVTEQ and digital topographic OS Explorer Map as detailed as 1:25,000 scale Landranger maps for Snowdonia National Park from Ordnance Survey of Great Britain.

About Coverage
Features topographic coverage of loops from Conwy to Bala, to Tywyn, to Porthmadog, to Llanberis, to Bangor

GB Discoverer Snowdonia National Park 125k v.2.0.zip (359MB)

Code: Select all
[url]https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1343568243739.zip[/url]

unlock img

thanks to caty & dickandjill
bam-bam offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby dave1938 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:36 pm

This zip is faulty, tried downloading three times and fails crc check.
dave1938 offline

Postby p!xeldealer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:40 pm

It's a known issue, that downloads from anonfiles often make such problems. You must be patient or try to find another source.
Sometimes I had to download 10 or more times one part before it was working properly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The presentation of this posting exists of 100% of recycleable, taste-neutral, not genetic-
manipulated and unleaded pixels free of CFC - this guarantees for You p!xeldealer :yahoo:
p!xeldealer offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby dave1938 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:08 pm

OK, thanks for getting back to me.

Hello again, just wanted to let you know I tried testing each part of the archive and part 7 (140Mb) is faulty, so I have downloaded it 10 times since yesterday and it is always faulty. So I downloaded the Midlands region in 3 parts (also now part three total of 5 times) and part 3 is always faulty. All the other parts at 500Mb have downloaded perfectly each time and passed the archive tests. I also downloaded WinRar as you advised and run the test in that, which show the same results as running tests also in 7-Zip and WinZip. It is very strange that the final archive is faulty in all my selections. Please is it possible to ask the uploader if they know why only the final parts are testing as faulty?

I was really pleased to find these files. I purchased all the maps from Memory Map and spent over £1000,00 on them already but they cannot be used on my new etrex 30 so I don't feel guilty about trying to replace them with unlocked versions, it would be really kind of you if you could help me and I assure you that I have put the time in trying to get this to work. These files are impossible to find on the net elsewhere, I have spent a lot of days searching for them. I am quite shocked that there has been no recent interest in any maps for the latest GPS Garmin Handhelds - perhaps nobody is prepared to waste money on their expensive and very restricted mapping.
Hope you can help as I have fallen for Garmin's money making trick once again and JUST ordered and received a brand new etrex 30 that I seem to "buy" maps for and I am not spending another £1000 on buying them all over again each time I change GPS.
Whatever, thanks anyway for trying to help so far, best wishes, Dave.
dave1938 offline

Re: Garmin GB Discoverer Snowdonia National Park 1:25k v.2.0

Postby Zaktarin » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Even with the faulty part, can you still download and use the other parts on your garmin?
Zaktarin offline

Return to New Maps