other files

Hidden text: ON
[Please Register or Login to download file]

thanks to guy who provide the map
bam-bam offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby ozboss » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:37 am

Download Instructions:
[Please Register or Login to download file] Image or [Please Register or Login to download file] Image

MapID: 3047
password: ozboss18

inside
unlocked gmap folder
unlocked 3D
small jcv

hoster
netload.in
share-online.biz

attention

there is a faulty file in gmap folder (CNNANT_2014_20_trf.trf), download it and after installing CNNAM replace it in
gmap folder with this file in ( C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Maps\City Navigator North America NT 2014.20.gmap).

Code: Select all
http://netload.in/datei1K1Dpt0iX5/3047_trf.rar.htm
or
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/EWXJAHRM9PUA
ozboss offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby GarminDrag » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:15 pm

I created torrent at KAT: Garmin Mapsource City Navigator North America NT 2014.20
Has gmap folder, JVC (full screen) and 3D. Torrent is primarily for 7x5 units. If you have other unit you would need different JVC and maybe some other files.
All files are valid and working as I loaded it to MapSource, 755 and Legend.
GarminDrag offline

Postby trixster » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:05 pm

For anyone who needs it and wants to download from Garmin directly, here's the full JCV:
[Please Register or Login to download file]
trixster offline

Postby huntsman » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Original Images:

City Navigator North America NT: [color="#800000"]ALL (1932MB)[/color]
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/maps/on-the-road-maps/city-navigator-nt/city-navigator-north-america-nt/prod1456.html

[color="#800000"]Locked[/color] Image: [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file]

[color="#800000"]UnLocked[/color] Image: [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file]

City Navigator North America NT: [color="#800000"]Lower 49 States (1530MB)[/color]
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/digital/maps/on-the-road-maps/city-navigator-nt/city-navigator-north-america-nt-lower-49-states/prod28765.html

[color="#800000"]Locked[/color] Image: [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file]

[color="#800000"]UnLocked[/color] Image: [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file]

City Navigator North America NT: [color="#800000"]Canada Only (+Border States) (728MB)[/color]
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/maps/on-the-road-maps/city-navigator-nt/city-navigator-north-america-nt-canada-only/prod8750.html

[color="#800000"]Locked[/color] Image: [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file]

[color="#800000"]UnLocked[/color] Image: [Please Register or Login to download file] | [Please Register or Login to download file]

City Navigator North America NT: [color="#800000"]Mexico (222MB)[/color]
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/digital/maps/on-the-road-maps/city-navigator-nt/city-navigator-mexico-nt/prod11427.html

[color="#800000"]Locked[/color] Image: [Please Register or Login to download file]

[color="#800000"]UnLocked[/color] Image: [Please Register or Login to download file]
huntsman offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby BigKahuna » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 pm

The unlocked images (2014.20, both the full NA and the Lower 49 versions) are not recognized on the 4 Gb SD card in my Nuvi 260. The older (2013.40) version works fine. Ideas?
BigKahuna offline

Postby Confused » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:22 am

BigKahuna wrote:The unlocked images (2014.20, both the full NA and the Lower 49 versions) are not recognized on the 4 Gb SD card in my Nuvi 260. The older (2013.40) version works fine. Ideas?

Is the card formatted as FAT32 ? (I must be for the nuvi to read from it)
Are the map files named named correctly and in the proper folder ?

There are a couple possibilities for your problem.

With 2 maps on an SD in those older Nuvis, one map must be named ...
SD:\Garmin\gmapsupp.img

The other map must be named ...
(this will work only if your current 260 firmware supports a second map on SD)
SD:\Garmin\gmapsup1.img

Also, If you put both the FULL version and only the Lower49 on the card together only one may show up because the lower 49 is contained in FULL version. Most Nuvis I've seen don't list the redundant map.

Your problem might also be that that you have both of them on SD the same time. There's no reason I can think of for doing what you've done. Why not just use the FULL one?
Confused offline

Postby samsat » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Thanks for this.
Has been working well on my Nuvi 760.

One observation, on a previous North America NT mapset maybe on of the 2013 ones, I used to get traffic announcements in nearby areas even while not navigating anywhere. Some of the newer Nuvis have the option to turn this feature on and off but my 760 does not have this option.

Is there a way to get these traffic announcements working again?

Thanks
samsat offline

Postby Confused » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Possibly... It would be helpful to know more.

The Traffic reception is a function of the FM receiver (your GTM20).

If you attach you GTM and power up you will be able to get to a traffic "Subscription" screen. There, may be your answer. It will tell you if your subscription is still active or has expired. It will also give you a 10 digit FM receiver UnitID which you will need to re-activate or add a subscription.

Besides you subscription info it would tell you which services (by name) you are/were using TTN (Total Traffic Network) or NAVTEQ.

If you can't get to the traffic subscription screen with your receiver attached your GTM may have died.

Also, where in North America? US or Canada?

It may also be possible that the service you were using is no longer transmitting in your area.

What are the lights (red, green. yellow) on your GTM indicating as far as reception ?

With the information from this screen you can usually re-activate or ADD a subscription.
Confused offline

Postby samsat » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:47 pm

I have Navteq lifetime but not TTN.
Traffic works fine and at anytime you can bring up the traffic feature of the GPS to see what's going on.

It's the traffic notification voice via the speaker that no longer works.

I am in Southern California.
samsat offline

Postby Dannyc8503 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:22 pm

I am pretty new at all this... will I need to unzip these files somehow before putting them in my SD for my dnx7100 or can the unit read them the way they are? Also do I need to put all of the parts, locked and unlocked, on my card or just certain ones?
Dannyc8503 offline

Postby p!xeldealer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:49 pm

RAR archives always have to be extracted, before usage. I recommend WinRAR, but 7zip and some other tools are also able to extract RAR archives (MacOS and Linux tools too).

Look >>>here and >>>here for further informations about Garmin map files.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The presentation of this posting exists of 100% of recycleable, taste-neutral, not genetic-
manipulated and unleaded pixels free of CFC - this guarantees for You p!xeldealer :yahoo:
p!xeldealer offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to New Maps