City Navigator Australia and New Zealand NT 2012.30   

City Navigator Australia and New Zealand NT 2012.30

Postby huntsman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 pm

[SIZE="4"]City Navigator Australia and New Zealand NT 2012.30[/size]

Travel Australia and New Zealand
City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT provides highly detailed maps for your device and thousands of points
of interest (POIs) throughout the region, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
Coverage for Australia includes cities and national roads throughout the entire continent. Coverage for New Zealand includes
national roads throughout the country and detailed coverage for Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Route to POIs including restaurants, petrol stations, lodging, attractions and more.

MapID: [color="sienna"]2507[/color]

[SIZE="3"]Original MapSource with .msi installer:[/size]
[color="sienna"]Locked:[/color]
[Please Register or Login to download file] OR [Please Register or Login to download file]
[color="sienna"]UnLocked:[/color]
[Please Register or Login to download file] OR [Please Register or Login to download file]

[SIZE="3"]Image:[/size]

[SIZE="3"]3D:[/size]

[SIZE="3"]JVC:[/size]

[SIZE="3"]SQLite:[/size]

[SIZE="3"]G2S:[/size]

[SIZE="3"]ASR:[/size]

huntsman offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby 470XR » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:49 am

Hi Huntsman,

Thanks for these mate but there seems to be a problem with the unlocked mapsource links, I get an unlocked image again and not a mapsource install, the file server states 310mb for the download but I get 194mb unlocked image. I presume the unlocked mapsource file is not supposed to just be gmapprom.img again?

Especially as they state the file size as 310mb. The first time it happened I thought I had clicked the unlocked image link again by mistake but it happened again when I retried so something is funny?

Or am I missing something?

Edit, it looks like only one of the links is bad, the unlocked MS file from Fileserve, it shows 189mb download and the filefactory site shows 310mb for the same MS unlocked file.
470XR offline

Postby PiEtU » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:18 pm

470XR wrote:Hi Huntsman,

Thanks for these mate but there seems to be a problem with the unlocked mapsource links, I get an unlocked image again and not a mapsource install, the file server states 310mb for the download but I get 194mb unlocked image. I presume the unlocked mapsource file is not supposed to just be gmapprom.img again?

Especially as they state the file size as 310mb. The first time it happened I thought I had clicked the unlocked image link again by mistake but it happened again when I retried so something is funny?

Or am I missing something?

Edit, it looks like only one of the links is bad, the unlocked MS file from Fileserve, it shows 189mb download and the filefactory site shows 310mb for the same MS unlocked file.

now correct link....
PiEtU offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby paxan71 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Can someone shed the light on those following Junction View, namely: SQLite, G2S, ASR? What are they?
Being an owner of relatively old navigator, guessing that none of these are of any use to me. But, curiously...
paxan71 offline

Postby kpro » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:45 pm

paxan71 wrote:Can someone shed the light on those following Junction View, namely: SQLite, G2S, ASR? What are they?
Being an owner of relatively old navigator, guessing that none of these are of any use to me. But, curiously...

Suggest you read here
http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?4614-About-Garmin-maps-Additions-files-%28gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S%29
kpro offline

Postby paxan71 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:24 am

Helpful link, thanks for that. As I suspected they are of no use to me.
paxan71 offline

Postby windchill » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:37 am

I am a new Garmin user, can some one teach me how to install this map to my newly bought nuvi 1350?
windchill offline

Postby bam-bam » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:59 am

just copy/paste unlocked image in your nuvi
and see this http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?4614-About-Garmin-maps-Additions-files-%28gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S%29
if your nuvi support some of those additions files
bam-bam offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby windchill » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:56 pm

bam-bam wrote:just copy/paste unlocked image in your nuvi
and see this http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?4614-About-Garmin-maps-Additions-files-%28gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S%29
if your nuvi support some of those additions files

May I know where to paste the img file? I have paste it into my SD card in my nuvi, but it shows nothing. I have search some of the forums and most people tell to create a folder named 'Maps' or 'Garmin' but it doesn't work too.
windchill offline

Postby windchill » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:12 pm

I have copy and paste the img file into my SD card in my nuvi but it doesn't show in my device. I have try to create a folder named 'Maps' and 'Garmin' in my SD card and paste the img file into the folder too, and i doesn't work too. Is there any other method?
windchill offline

Return to New Maps