Can someone help me with this?   

Can someone help me with this?

Postby Petertruck » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:30 am

Hello
I have bought myself a new truck gps as I accidentally lost my old one and ran over it at the same time, both devices are from the brand Garmin.
I have made backup copies from my old gps and I thought it was possible to put it on my new one now but it seems unfortunately it is not possible. It's only my saved places I want to transfer to the new one, both gps use garmin express on the computer.
Anyone here who can help me?
Petertruck offline

Re: Can someone help me with this?

Postby GarmanNuvi » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:28 pm

Petertruck wrote:Hello
I have bought myself a new truck gps as I accidentally lost my old one and ran over it at the same time, both devices are from the brand Garmin.
I have made backup copies from my old gps and I thought it was possible to put it on my new one now but it seems unfortunately it is not possible. It's only my saved places I want to transfer to the new one, both gps use garmin express on the computer.
Anyone here who can help me?

If you used Garmin Express to back up your device you can use it to copy Favorites to your new device.
[Please Register or Login to download file]

check in Documents\Garmin\Backups for the gpx file
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Return to New Maps