Navman F45 HELP Please!   

Navman F45 HELP Please!

Postby hnj3 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Hi Guys,

i have an Navman F45, its Stuck on USB Mode. Looking at the root their is only two files device.sig and device.xml. So i think all the files have disappeared, i really need your help to just get it up and running again. I dont mind the original navman software, don't mind tomtom anything just so long as its back up. Please any help is much appreciated.

Possibly even if someone has this unit can copy and send me their files should hopefully do the trick

thanks ever so much

hnj
hnj3 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Your device has been formatted at some point, unless you have the discs the original navman software is lost.

This device is a mio moov, so any backup from that range will boot the device, and allow you to unlock.
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby hnj3 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:28 pm

thanks so much for a promt reply, this is my uncles, and yes most likely he has lost the CD's.

Its so weird i connected this device up to my sateillte USB to charge it up, ever since then this happened?

where can i get a mio mooc backup from mate, please help us out bro.

thanks
hnj
hnj3 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 pm

I have a moov backup, I'm unable to upload until tomorrow though as I'm not at home.
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby hnj3 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Please could you send it tommorow if possible.

wanted to say thanks ever so much for your help mate, really appreicate it, thanks alot :). Looked around sooo much for an F45 backup, but just can't find it? now that you said Mio Moov ive searched for that their are quite a few not sure which model number etc, thought i'd wait for you the pro. thanks ever so much again for all the help. appreciate it

thanks
hnj
hnj3 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Not a problem, you will have to unlock and run iGO primo or tomtom though, I recommend iGO, it runs well on this device.
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby hnj3 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:43 pm

that is perfectly fine, don't mind so long as i can get it up and running again. I tried putting one Navman F45 i found of the net, it loads up to a white screen and thats all :S, the files look slightly tampered with anyway. I still backed up the original 2 device files anyway incase they are helpful in any way.

I don't even mind downloading it of the net the files to do it, if they are available anywhere you know. Was wondering what is the model of the Moov backup you got? Lol just hyped on getting it done if you know what i mean, when it comes to these things i get sorta impatient lol.

thanks ever so much for your help, really appreciate it.

hnj
hnj3 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 pm

I have a moov M400 which is exactly the same as your F45 but with mio branding instead of navman, the system files are interchangeable, the GPS application isn't.
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby hnj3 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:49 am

O i see ok, thanks :D. Please send when you get the chance today. :)

Thanks alot mate.
Appreciate it

hnj3
hnj3 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Apologies for the delay, Real life got in the way...

Here are the system files with integrated unlock for the Mio Moov M400, which hardware wise, is exactly the same as the Navman F45.
The SmartST_CE application has been removed as it's locked to it's original device and won't run anywhere else.

Extract the files from the archive straight onto the device, Don't overwrite any existing files just in case, although it probably won't matter if you do, they are auto generated on boot!

Disconnect and reboot, the device should boot to a blue desktop with a start button at the top.

When in this state, we can help you with installing either iGO Primo 2 (recommended) or Tomtom.
Currently sleeping...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby hnj3 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:34 pm

no problem, thanks alot :),

i copied them onto the navman, its still stuck on USB mode? when i restart it loads navman (beyond navigation) then gets stuck on usb mode as before? where it shows there is no link to navigation?

any ideas?

hnj
hnj3 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Ok, i tried something and it didn't work, i'll upload something else shortly...
Currently sleeping...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Fatboyfun » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:11 pm

[Please Register or Login to download file]

This is the factory image complete but no maps, The SmartST software will fail the license check but it's enough to run an unlock.
Currently sleeping...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby hnj3 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:27 am

Hi,

thanks mate, loads up to safety agreement (agree/disagree) then, the product key is not valid. Please recover your product key via MioMore Desktop (press ok). Then Mio Explore more (MioMap 2009) is on screen.

looks a good sign to me! :), atleast not stuck on USB Mode :D. I don't even mind if these maps work on the navman im happy.

don't mind iGo either or Tomtom, though as you say igo is recommended, thats fine by me.

what do i do next bro.

thanks
hnj
hnj3 offline

Next

Return to Navman Device Unlock