is the ALG functionality available for tomtom one xl (with n   

is the ALG functionality available for tomtom one xl (with n

Postby cafc » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 pm

I recently update my tomtom one xl device with the navcore 9.170 and with map 895.4444. Now, I see the icon Advanced lane guidance (ALG) is disable. Is it possible have this funcionality in my tomtom? Is there any way to overcome this situation?
Can anyone please help me.
Thanks in advance,

Cafc
cafc offline

Postby tendriver » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 pm

cafc wrote:I recently update my tomtom one xl device with the navcore 9.170 and with map 895.4444. Now, I see the icon Advanced lane guidance (ALG) is disable. Is it possible have this funcionality in my tomtom? Is there any way to overcome this situation?
Can anyone please help me.
Thanks in advance,

Cafc

Your answer is in the Compatibility Chart in post 1 of the All New Maps 895.XXXX thread.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby cafc » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:40 am

ahh didn't see that! ok. thanks! but, can you explain me one thing: i installed the 895.4444 map version (with size around 750 MB) because, as you may know tomtom xl one has small available space to install big size maps. So I need to use a sd card instead. But how I can manage that? is simply to copy all files from tomtom to sd card and then put a new compatbile map (with ALG functionality) and then run easyactivator? is basically that, right?
Can you please help me?
Thanks in advance
cafc
cafc offline

Postby tendriver » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:39 pm

cafc wrote:ahh didn't see that! ok. thanks! but, can you explain me one thing: i installed the 895.4444 map version (with size around 750 MB) because, as you may know tomtom xl one has small available space to install big size maps. So I need to use a sd card instead. But how I can manage that? is simply to copy all files, except the map folder, from tomtom to sd card and then put a new compatbile map (with ALG functionality) and then run easyactivator? is basically that, right?
Can you please help me?
Thanks in advance
cafc

That is correct. If easyactivator doesn't work for you, then use FastActivator 1.8.9.0.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby cafc » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:45 pm

ok... i will try... and then i give the feedback... :-)
thanks
cafc
cafc offline

Return to > Navcores 9 for TomTom Devices