Need help with choosing working navcore for Go910 in US   

Need help with choosing working navcore for Go910 in US

Postby pesok » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:52 am

Thanks in advance to anyone that will try to help. I have my beloved Go910(have it for over 7 years-love 20gb storage) and been using Navcore 9.026.483454.1 with 880.3810 map. I have RDS TMC traffic receiver that i bought a while ago (4V00.083) but it never worked(though i didnt have time to figure out why). Whats even weirder is that while i am driving i keep getting message "RDS TMC receiver is connected" every few mins when its not only not connected but actually at home in the box:). That message does not seem to distort the other operations of GPS though(no traffic though obviously) its just extremely annoying.
I finally have time to try to figure out the problem and want to update my navcore to 9.4xx or latest navcore that would work. I read on forum that RDS TMC traffic receiver will not work at all with anything 9.4 or newer? Which navcore would you recommend to use to have receiver work for traffic, or if its not possible at all - which navcore is best overall for my Go910 without receiver even?
I am in US and chose the receiver based on recommendation, asked the same question over 3 month ago on diff forum - but to date didnt have any luck, hoping people on this forum are friendlier:)
pesok offline

Postby Downunder35m » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 am

If you check the forum you will find one of my threads that explains why TMC does not work with a standard 9.4xx and how to solve the problem.
Your problem is the dock and the fact that your current NC is not compatible with it.
For a SE Navcore you can try "fixtmc" in the config files or try a different NC.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to > Navcores 9 for TomTom Devices