Navcore 9.510 Problem.   

Navcore 9.510 Problem.

Postby Choice777 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi. This problem is related to the 9.510 version of the navcore , which seems to only work with live traffic for a few days. Basically i install it, the 9.510, patch maps and speed cams, and then the live trafic works fine for 2-3 days, after that it just shows the rotating circle and nevers get a connection to live traffic ever again, maybe once for 20 min, and then its gone for ever, until i install the whole lot again, navcore+maps+cam+patch....then it works again for 2-3 days. A thing that i've also noticed is that just when the live traffic problem appears, the ''browse map'' function doesnt work correctly, as in i zoom in to some streets but the map only shows a sort of cream/gray background and no streets and sort of flashes a bit..basically its imposible to browse the map to a decent or any zoom level.
I remeber having used a lower version of navcore before the 9.510 but can remeber which one.
Does anyone have a link to a stable version with live traffic support that's not 9.510 ? that old version had the ''post code'' button on the right of the first row after the ''navigate to'' button, this 9.510 has the post cdre in the lower left corner. Maybe this helps.
edit: also that old navcore has a microphone button on the main screen, over the map, and would recognize voice commands. this 510 doesnt do voice commands.
Choice777 offline

Navcore 9.510 Problem.

Postby tendriver » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Choice777 wrote:Hi. This problem is related to the 9.510 version of the navcore, which seems to only work with live traffic for a few days. Basically i install it, the 9.510, patch maps and speed cams, and then the live trafic works fine for 2-3 days, after that it just shows the rotating circle and nevers get a connection to live traffic ever again, maybe once for 20 min, and then its gone for ever, until i install the whole lot again, navcore+maps+cam+patch....then it works again for 2-3 days. A thing that i've also noticed is that just when the live traffic problem appears, the ''browse map'' fucntion doesnt work correctly, as in i zoom in to some streets but the map only shows a sort of cream/gray background and no streets and sort of flashes a bit..basically its imposible to browse the map to a decent or any zoom level.<br abp="964">I remeber having used a lower version of navcore before the 9.510 but can remeber which one. <br abp="965">Does anyone have a link to a stable version with live traffic support that's not 9.510 ? that old version had the ''post code'' button on the right of the first row after the ''navigate to'' button, this 9.510 has the post cdre in the lower left corner. Maybe this helps.<br abp="966">edit: also that old navcore has a microphone button on the main screen, over the map, and would recognize voice commands. this 510 doesnt do voice commands.

I will be happy to help you, if you will post what model device you have.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Navcore 9.510 Problem.

Postby Choice777 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:24 am

it's a tomtom go 550 live. ive put 9.485 and it's been working last night, i'll see for how long. i do get some error 148 when its not working.
Choice777 offline

Re: Navcore 9.510 Problem.

Postby tendriver » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:25 am

Choice777 wrote:it's a tomtom go 550 live

Since 9.510 is the current official navcore version for your 550, I don't see it being the problem, but rather where it was downloaded from and/or how it was setup.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to > Navcores 9 for TomTom Devices