best navcore/bootloader for tomtom one iq routes?   

best navcore/bootloader for tomtom one iq routes?

Postby FGOD » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:51 pm

i recently had a software update on my tomtom home app for my tomtom one iq routes, but for some reason after the update my maps didn't work anymore and i can't activate them anymore either... at least, it does activate but i cannot use them anymore... any ideas on which navcore and bootloader i should get and how to install them on my tomtom?
FGOD offline

Postby Downunder35m » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:31 pm

1. you have no idea what you are talking about, so your first visit should be the tutorial section.
2. your device uses a recent Navcore, so follow the instructions provided in the tutorials and the 900 map thread.
3. have you even bothered to do the normal way: install NC with Home, add map, patch ,activate?
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 pm

FGOD wrote:i recently had a software update on my tomtom home app for my tomtom one iq routes, but for some reason after the update my maps didn't work anymore and i can't activate them anymore either... at least, it does activate but i cannot use them anymore... any ideas on which navcore and bootloader i should get and how to install them on my tomtom?

TT Home installed 9.465, which is the current navcore for your device. Patch it with FastActivate Premium 1.8.9.0 Updated 15.01.2013 & your problem will be solved.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby FGOD » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:17 pm

@ downunder35m: i do know what i'm talking about as i been through lots of these tomtom stuff before with my tomtom one 3th editition and with this tomtom one iq routes so please shut up, as this is a comment of no help at all...

@ tendriver, thanks for this, i used the fastactivate from december didn't know there was a new one released a few days ago... i'll update it right away :)
FGOD offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Watch your language as next time you get a nice holiday from the forum!
With no postings and the first posting like a piece of crap - what do you expect as an answer?
Post the necessary details, write in a proper form and not like a worm with no beginning or end.
You problem could have been solve very easy after reading the tutorials and the instructions in the 900 map thread.
"didn't know there was a new one released" - if a map is not activated there are only a few reasons:
a) no meta code available
b) already a wrong dct file in the map folder
c) using old tools
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to > Navcores 9 for TomTom Devices