9485 Navcore   

9485 Navcore

Postby peebee » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Hello Downunder,

Your comment on the following would be appreciated. I have attempted to download your 9485 Navcore for my Go720. The link on your page takes me to the download site and after a number of attempts I realized that the 'downunder' password was required. Confusion occurred because the site is in German with no option to change to English.

Seven options are then offered to obtain the download. I have tried 1,2 3, and 7 all of which appear to give me the same Navcore file.

After download I unzip the file which is successful but during the unzipping procedure I am warned that on every file, there are around 100, that there are CRC encryption failures with a query on each one of 'wrong password ?' despite using the 'downunder' password to unzip and as you instruct . I am using WinRar 3.7, could this be the reason for all the error warnings. The file appears to have downloaded intact so should I trust it to work OK ?.
peebee offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm

peebee wrote:Hello Downunder,

Your comment on the following would be appreciated.
1. I have attempted to download your 9485 Navcore for my Go720.
2. The link on your page takes me to the download site and after a number of attempts I realized that the 'downunder' password was required. Confusion occurred because the site is in German with no option to change to English.
3. Seven options are then offered to obtain the download. I have tried 1,2 3, and 7 all of which appear to give me the same Navcore file.
4. After download I unzip the file which is successful but during the unzipping procedure I am warned that on every file, there are around 100, that there are CRC encryption failures with a query on each one of 'wrong password ?' despite using the 'downunder' password to unzip and as you instruct . I am using WinRar 3.7, could this be the reason for all the error warnings. The file appears to have downloaded intact so should I trust it to work OK ?.

1. Why?? 9.465 is the current navcore for your 720. 9.485 is just 9.465 with chinese support.
2. [Please Register or Login to download file]
3. Nope, appearances can be desceiving!! They are actually different & you must have all 7 parts.
4. See point 3.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Downunder35m » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:29 am

The Winrar you use it too old, you should update it.
After that do a right click on the first part and select to unpack to a folder you like, the other parts will be unpacked automatically.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:07 am

peebee's problem is not the winrar version he is using or how to unzip the download. He was confused about the 7 parts. He tried to unzip with just parts 1, 2, 3 & 7.

Winrar 4.20 is current, but 3.70 is still a valid & fully functioning version.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Downunder35m » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:59 am

Ok, thanks, that explains a lot, have missed the missing parts.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby peebee » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks for the replies, I had missed the point re Chinese Support. I have upgraded to map 900.4602 and navcore 9.430 successfully, I will give 9.465 a try.
peebee offline

Return to > Navcores 9 for TomTom Devices