Hi   

Hi

Postby 5dollaralien » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Just wanted to say Hi. was looking around on the net for the site in which xtyler92 had helped me out on but could not find it. I remembered the site name GPSU but it did not look the same, anyhow I get an email from this site???? so checked it out and here you are. I had reformatted my PC and lost some bookmarks and such.
My mioc220 still works great, was looking for it and found it way down in the center console of my van. Had been using a roadmate since I lost the mio, with old 2006 maps.
I am sure I will have some questions later as I am going to try and clean up the mio, it has to many apps on it now and just want to choose one gps app
I hope this is in the right place, looked for an intro section
[color="Blue"][color="Blue"]2004 Alienware area 51 purchased for 5 dollars at an auction and reworked with newer parts
Asus P5QSE2 Motherboard, Intel Q8400 [email protected] OC to 3.2, eah4670 pcie16 x 2, 512mb ddr3 hdmi graphics, wd 250 sata hdd, 160 seagate sata hdd, 300 seagate sata hdd, 4.0gb corsair dominator ram, scythe katana cooler, running windows 7 ultimate, acer p241w hdmi monitor[/color]
5dollaralien offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby chas521 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:21 am

5dollaralien wrote:Just wanted to say Hi. was looking around on the net for the site in which xtyler92 had helped me out on but could not find it. I remembered the site name GPSU but it did not look the same, anyhow I get an email from this site???? so checked it out and here you are. I had reformatted my PC and lost some bookmarks and such.
My mioc220 still works great, was looking for it and found it way down in the center console of my van. Had been using a roadmate since I lost the mio, with old 2006 maps.
I am sure I will have some questions later as I am going to try and clean up the mio, it has to many apps on it now and just want to choose one gps app
I hope this is in the right place, looked for an intro section

Welcome. Yeah, this is Xtyler's new home not the GPSU.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby xtyler92 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:41 pm

On a c220... I would stick with igo8 software. Just don't add any TTS voices and no .dem files and you should be fine. Oh and also don't add any speedcam files. It will be like a more advanced MioMap software with newer maps. I think you'll like it.
xtyler92 offline

Postby 5dollaralien » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:51 pm

sounds good to me, I liked that app too, and without the other maps and such i could get maybe all the igo8 maps on the card instead of just maybe 4-5 states.
thanks
[color="Blue"][color="Blue"]2004 Alienware area 51 purchased for 5 dollars at an auction and reworked with newer parts
Asus P5QSE2 Motherboard, Intel Q8400 [email protected] OC to 3.2, eah4670 pcie16 x 2, 512mb ddr3 hdmi graphics, wd 250 sata hdd, 160 seagate sata hdd, 300 seagate sata hdd, 4.0gb corsair dominator ram, scythe katana cooler, running windows 7 ultimate, acer p241w hdmi monitor[/color]
5dollaralien offline

User avatar Junior Member

Return to Mio Device Unlock