Simple Unlock for c230 and possibly other 320x240 devices   

Simple Unlock for c230 and possibly other 320x240 devices

Postby chas521 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Can't believe I found this: [color="red"]I very strongly recommend that you d/l this immediately![/color]

[Please Register or Login to download file] new link

PW: navitotal

Directions for Simple Unlock for c230 and possibly other 320x240 devices:

The directions are simple. Unzip the files into a folder on your computer. Copy the folder "Script", the file "autorun_ABC" and the text file "autorun_ABC" onto your SD card. Those files are for the unlock.

Put the SD card into your mio and do a hard startup. Miomap will start up like usual. Once it loads, simple do a soft shut down hitting the power button once and when the screen turns black hit it again. This will start the unlock.

You will see a prompt to start the autotool (or something like that), hit "yes"

The unlock will start loading, then you will see a screen saying you successfully unlocked your device. Hit "ok"

The unlock will be running. From here you can load miomap, but miomap doesn't have an exit door you can see to close it and get back to the unlock. To solve this we simply "unhide" the exit door.

Unfortunately this means replacing a file in your data.zip, this is easy though and I provided the file in a folder called "Stuff to add exit door for miomap (Do not put on SD card)" This will be in the folder you unzipped onto your computer. In that folder you will see directions on how to make an exit door on miomap. This is nice because it allows you to exit or close miomap and go to the unlock. Once you replace that file, you will be able to run miomap and close it anytime you want. ** Directions come from kombits.com
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby pug_ster » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 am

Ummm, thanks. Maybe I will try on my oldie 320x240 gps which has been sitting on the draw for awhile.
pug_ster offline

Postby Peacher » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:00 am

I will try it out. Thank you
Peacher offline

User avatar Banned Users

Postby nxsutiks » Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 am

I have a Mio C230 and tried to unlock as recommended but it did not work.
nxsutiks offline

Postby chas521 » Mon May 16, 2011 12:39 pm

nxsutiks wrote:I have a Mio C230 and tried to unlock as recommended but it did not work.

Sorry to tell you but YES it does!!!!!!!!!! You must have done something wrong. BTW, what are you trying to do?

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby teersman » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:47 pm

please help me !! exit door i did all the steps but it doset apeaer please help me i have mio c230 > the run tool apeerd and i press yes after that i stell sea the miomap i did all the steps for adding the exit door but i dont know why is that >>>thank you very much for your help im waiting !!
teersman offline

Postby teersman » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:50 pm

if you want me to upload all the files tht i have on my mio with the orgenal files so you can fix the problem >>>that well be graet >>>and thak you alot
teersman offline

Postby chas521 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:26 am

teersman wrote:if you want me to upload all the files that i have on my Mio with the original files so you can fix the problem >>>that well be great >>>and thank you a lot

Before you upload anything just tell us what device you have? Oh, now I see it. You have a Mio C230. Also, what are you trying to do?

EDIT: That 230 unlock works just fine. You MUST read all the .txt in all the different folders before proceeding. Many other members have used it so I know it's OK. Go slowly and start right from the beginning again. It's almost impossible to help you 100% because your device is not in front of me. Obviously you did something wrong.

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby teersman » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 pm

hi chas521 thank you for your attinsion but i sarched for the data zip folder in my miomap i didnt found it ( the oregnal ) the miomap came like that without the data zip folder >>so where ican found it >>> i havent found it in the dvd wich has the tranz tool as i said the outo tool poped up but i cant find the exit door ... i know that im wasting your time but please >>>help me .. i well do wate you want from me and thank you very much agine
teersman offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Data.zip is a file not a folder, You may need to turn off "Hide extensions for known file types" to see it.
Currently sleeping...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby teersman » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 am

hi i stell cant see it .. ithink thats a folder ... im waiting for you to help me please >>
teersman offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 pm

What can you see?
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby teersman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:24 pm

hi i think its a folder buti did wate you said olso i cant see it please help me
teersman offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Start from the beginning.

Explain EXACTLY what you are doing...
Currently sleeping...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby teersman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:30 am

[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/861/81635427.jpg/[[IMG]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/41169823.jpg/[/img]/IMG]
hi thnk you for your time ... ihave uplowad screenshot for the files that i copy to my strong card and what i have in my mio c230 dvice as you see i cant find the data zip even i unhide th files extnsions so i can replace the setup file to see the exit door .....the outorun tool pops up and i press ok but it stoped at that point ....
teersman offline

Next

Return to Mio Device Unlock