mio digi/walker problems   

mio digi/walker problems

Postby eddieaa12 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:17 am

hi everyone . i have a mio c720. i have tryed almost everything to unlock it but still nothing. i have 2 problems. 1st is when i connect the power usb cable to run the gps it sees it like link to pc. what ever i tryed still doing the same. the 2nd is i have the igo progam runing into mio. because the battery is almost dead when i run it shows tha the battery is low. so far so good. but when this message come's the taskbar shows up and it's in chinnese or something and i cant get it off or hide. any ideas? thanx in advance.
eddieaa12 offline

Re: mio digi/walker problems

Postby chas521 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:13 pm

If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby eddieaa12 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:39 am

ok i managed to fix everything but i have a major problem. when i connect the power cable to the gps reads it as link to pc. what can i do to fix this?
eddieaa12 offline

Postby chas521 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:12 pm

eddieaa12 wrote:ok i managed to fix everything but i have a major problem. when i connect the power cable to the gps reads it as link to pc. what can i do to fix this?

That's normal if I understand you correctly. When you connect the USB cable to the computer the files/folders should show up in "My computer." On the additional cable supplied by Mio for the car that plugs into the cigarette lighter port, when doing that you should be able to enter the program regardless of battery life.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to Mio Device Unlock