mio c520 from israel unlock   

mio c520 from israel unlock

Postby moris-g » Sat May 22, 2010 7:28 am

hello
i have a mio c520 from Israel , i try to unlock with mio pocket but nothing is appen , if i connect the mio to the computer i can see the sd card and the mio but not the flash disk ussually if i connect an other mio the microsot sync start to work and i can do all ,but inthe israeli item this not occur ,if y try to restore the mio fron the orriginaly dvd i recieve an error too
if i go to the sd card in the mio i cant see any program
perhaps some one know what to do?
moris
moris-g offline

Postby xtyler92 » Sat May 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Hmm... did you rename the .exe for MioMap correctly? I ask because you will have to rename the MioMap.exe according to Osprey's directions for your device. If that still doesn't work, then my next question would be what software did your c520 come with? I ask because Israel is known to alter and even change the software on Mio devices. Some people get them with Destinator software, others with MioMap 2008, others with even something else.

Look here:

[Please Register or Login to download file]

and play close attention to what Osprey says in steps 4a, 4b, and 4c. Actually you might just want to read the whole readme file. You might have to try different namings of the MioMap.exe until you find one that works. I am sure one of them will. If you tried them all and still nothing then we have to figure out what software your device came with and see if we can figure out why none of the names worked.
xtyler92 offline

Return to Mio Device Unlock