john15   

john15

Postby john15 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi All,

I posted a request previously re unlocking my mio C520 with miopocket or similar unlock, kindly chas521 responded with advice, but I was unsuccessful with either miopocket or primo2.

primo2 would not show up at all on my unit even though I tried altering things as suggested in various articles I read, and whilst miopocket tried to load it stopped at certain points, not finding files or asking for punctuation marks to continue. It's got me beat not for the want of trying, i've worked over 3 days at it, leaving downloads zipped, unzipping them changing file names etc.

I would prefer it to open via my SD card, anyone got any ideas on how I can proceed from here with my unlock?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks, john15
john15 offline

Postby chas521 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:02 pm

john15 wrote:Hi All,

I posted a request previously re unlocking my mio C520 with miopocket or similar unlock, kindly chas521 responded with advice, but I was unsuccessful with either miopocket or primo2.

primo2 would not show up at all on my unit even though I tried altering things as suggested in various articles I read, and whilst miopocket tried to load it stopped at certain points, not finding files or asking for punctuation marks to continue. It's got me beat not for the want of trying, i've worked over 3 days at it, leaving downloads zipped, unzipping them changing file names etc.

I would prefer it to open via my SD card, anyone got any ideas on how I can proceed from here with my unlock?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks, john15

I instructed you NOT to use Miopocket but to use [color="#FF0000"]only[/color] my 3.3 unlock with your c520! Delete MioPocket using its uninstall. MioPocket makes changes to the device's reg.

http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?14993-Mio-C520-unlock&p=122556#post122556
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to Mio Device Unlock