which europe maps can be installed on TT One XL with NavCore   

which europe maps can be installed on TT One XL with NavCore

Postby THX-UltraII » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:48 am

I own a (old) TT One XL with navcore 8.0.1.0 installed on it (latest version what TT home says). I'm trying to install some recent europe maps on it (does not matter which one, as long as it has the BENELUX and GERMANY) but it does not seem to be working: when I run TT on my device I get a notification that there is a problem with the map and that I cannot use this map on this device: ''Europe_1GB_South''. (the exact version I ve copied to my device is 905_4800).

What could I be doing wrong??
THX-UltraII offline

Postby Downunder35m » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:52 am

You are not following the provided instructions that's all ;)
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby Worldtourist » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:04 am

THX-UltraII wrote:I own a (old) TT One XL with navcore 8.0.1.0 installed on it (latest version what TT home says). I m trying to install some recent europe maps on it (does not matter which one, as long as it has the BENELUX and GERMANY) but it does not seem to be working: when I run TT on my device I get a notification that there is a problem with the map and that I cannot use this map on this device: ''Europe_1GB_South''. (the exact version I ve copied to my device is 905_4800).

What could I be doing wrong??

tried the 905_4800 also, but it didnt work for me either, (meta is available according to the post). So i'm still using the 900_4608, will try 905_4754 soon.
Worldtourist offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 am

Since you obviously did not take the time to read the instructions and tutorials properly:
A map is activate if a .dct with the name of the map is created in the map folder.
To do so you need FastActivate and a ttgo.bif.
For all maps you download you'll need a patched Navcore.
"Does not work" is neither any error message I know on a TT, nor an accurate discription of the problem.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to > Maps v9XX