[Help] Tomtom GO 930 maps   

[Help] Tomtom GO 930 maps

Postby 96xxx » Wed May 13, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello guys, i hope you are doing well !

I am a totally noob at TOMTOM so i need your help. I received a TT GO930 and it only says "No maps found" i can connect it with my pc and i tried several MAPS but still the same result. I also tried to update and patch meta or maps but with no success. I also have to mention that i dont know that navcore version or bootloader.

If you can help me i would be very thankful.

Thanks a lot!
96xxx offline

Re: [Help] Tomtom GO 930 maps

Postby Downunder35m » Thu May 14, 2015 2:44 am

Spend some reading on a topic before messing with a device and you can avoid those problems.
You need a working NAvcore, a map that has a meta code available and FastActivate - if all three are in the right place there is nothing that would prevent your TT from working with the latest maps and Navcores.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Thu May 14, 2015 4:03 am

96xxx wrote:I received a TT GO930 and it only says "No maps found" i can connect it with my pc and i tried several MAPS but still the same result

Patch the navcore with FastActivate option 3.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby 96xxx » Thu May 14, 2015 9:41 am

thanks from both of you, for the reply but still i when i turn my TT one all i see is a red display saying in GERMAN no maps found or something like that. If you have any solution for me please let me know.

Thank you very much.
96xxx offline

Postby Russ » Thu May 14, 2015 5:47 pm

96xxx wrote:thanks from both of you, for the reply but still i when i turn my TT one all i see is a red display saying in GERMAN no maps found or something like that. If you have any solution for me please let me know.

Thank you very much.

The solution is in the two replies above - try doing a bit of reading, all the help and files you need have been posted many times already on the forum.
Russ offline

Postby Downunder35m » Thu May 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Follow the instructions provided or if in doubt check some of the hundrets of threads asking on advice about "no map found".
The answers and solutions are always the same: Do it right, do it in the right folders and all works fine.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to > Maps v9XX