Help with my Tomtom One   

Help with my Tomtom One

Postby bcpitta » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Sorry for being such a "noob" to the TT modding scene but im stuck with how to get my tomtom to run the truck software

heres my details from the tomtom
TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v4)
BootLoaderVersion=53026
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7162
ApplicationVersion=8492
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

Ive downloaded
9.701.go_work.CAB-navcore-GO-WORK.cab
and
TomTom Europe Truck 915_5113

i unziped them and placed them all on a 4GB SDHC card
put the card into the Tomtom and booted it but all i get is the memory card with a X through it

where do i go from here ?

thanks for any help
bcpitta offline

Postby tendriver » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:16 pm

bcpitta wrote:1. BootLoaderVersion=53026
Ive downloaded
2. 9.701.go_work.CAB-navcore-GO-WORK.cab and
3. TomTom Europe Truck 915_5113
4. i unziped them and placed them all on a 4GB SDHC card
put the card into the Tomtom and booted it but all i get is the memory card with a X through it

1. A SDHC card requires bootloader 5.5012 or higher. You have 5.3026.
2. 32MB RAM units, like your ONE, don't have enuf "horsepower" to run the .CAB version. Downunder has a modded version for these units. [Discussion] Truck Navcore 9.700/9.701 and current map
3. OK
4. Explanation in point 1.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bcpitta » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:42 am

right then so do i need to update to bootloader 5.5012 or buy a standard SD card? so delete the navcore ive got get the one from downunder and then ehere do i go? cheers for the help bud
bcpitta offline

Postby bcpitta » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:45 am

http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?13049-Navcore-9-701-Truck is this the correct navcore as it says it will work on the 32MB cheers
bcpitta offline

Postby tendriver » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:16 pm

bcpitta wrote:1. right then so do i need to update to bootloader 5.5012 or buy a standard SD card?
2. so delete the navcore ive got get the one from downunder and then where do i go? cheers for the help bud
3. http://www.navitotal.com/showthread....re-9-701-Truck is this the correct navcore as it says it will work on the 32MB cheers

1. Don't do either one. Downunder's navcore in point 3 has bootloader 5.5279 in it. It is a file titled "system". Replace your "system" file in your currently working setup with his & reboot, then you can use your SDHC card.
2. Yes. After you have loaded Downunder's navcore to the 4GB card & if the 5113 map has been patched, then insert the SDHC card, disconnect & reboot.
3. Covered in point 1.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bcpitta » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Right so ive took the mem card out, ran Downunders navcore program and selected 32mb then found my tomtom, it started doing some stuff and then it gave me an error "An Error occured during extracting of SdkRegistry\sleep.bmp!
RARProcessFile: 12" so what do i do now and theres no file called system as its an all in one installer kinda deal. cheers
bcpitta offline

Postby tendriver » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:22 pm

bcpitta wrote:1. Right so ive took the mem card out, ran Downunders navcore program and selected 32mb then found my tomtom, it started doing some stuff and then it gave me an error "An Error occured during extracting of SdkRegistry\sleep.bmp! RARProcessFile: 12"
2. so what do i do now and theres no file called system as its an all in one installer kinda deal. cheers

1. My bad. I should have told you to run the program into a folder on your desktop, so you would have access to the BL file.
2. The 5.5279 bootloader "system" file is also in the 9.701 .cab, that you downloaded.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bcpitta » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Right then, got the card to work big thanks for that, ive ran Downunders navcore loader and all went sweet. i dragged the map files onto the mem card and tried to boot, but i get no maps found. i ran fastactivate and did all the options inside rebooted the device and still no maps found so where do i go from here ? i feel like someones nan shopping for a new laptop, honest im normally good with this stuff but its got me stumped haha
bcpitta offline

Postby tendriver » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:37 pm

bcpitta wrote:1. Right then, got the card to work big thanks for that, ive ran Downunders navcore loader and all went sweet.
2. i dragged the map files onto the mem card and tried to boot, but i get no maps found. i ran fastactivate and did all the options inside rebooted the device and still no maps found so where do i go from here?
3. Ifeel like someones nan shopping for a new laptop, honest im normally good with this stuff but its got me stumped haha

1. Great.
2. I hope you mean map folder & not just map files. "no maps found" is the classic message when the navcore is not patched.
3. We are here for the sole purpose of helping our members.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bcpitta » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:49 am

Thanks buddy, right ive got abit further , i wiped the memory card, dragged the full truck folder onto the mem card, then ran Downunders program. booted the device and it found the map but says you cannot use thie map on this device. so i connect to the pc, ran fast activate and did all the options but still i get you cannot run this map? whats gone wrong. cheers

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v4)
BootLoaderVersion=55279
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9701
ApplicationVersion=1238656.1
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
bcpitta offline

Postby Downunder35m » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:31 am

If you my Navcores I'm almost certain you won't find a .dct file inside your map folder, meaning your map is not activated.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby bcpitta » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:53 am

ive just looked and theres quite a few different .DCT files, anyone im ment to be looking for ? i downloaded the map from kickasstorrents so im downloading one from a link on here just incase the maps a dud. Thanks for your help and the programs you have made bud been a big help
bcpitta offline

Postby bcpitta » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:08 am

Done it! thanks alot lads youve been a great help!
bcpitta offline

Postby Downunder35m » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:42 am

Why come here for help if you download crap elsewhere??
Navitotal does not support crap from unknown torrents down download sites!
And after so many postings it would have been nice what you finally did right to get it working....
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby bcpitta » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:51 pm

i found the map and it said i needed a certain navcore and when i googled it it brought me here. ill know for next time not to trust the torrent sites! once again thanks
bcpitta offline

Next

Return to > Maps v9XX