940.xxxx maps with automatic installer and patcher (Solved)   

940.xxxx maps with automatic installer and patcher (Solved)

Postby bluefox77 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Hi guys!
I have TT One XL (navcore 8.010) with older maps - (850.xxxx) I have downloaded Eastern Europe 940.5993 (this map version was also offered by TT Home in official map update option) with automatic installer and patcher from here: [Please Register or Login to download file] and installed into the device according instructions. Even the device is able to recognize the map, after clicking on it displays: "this map can't be used within this device".
Shall I do something else in order to make the map usable? Thx!

Update: I have checked the map directory on TT memory and there is only xxx.meta and xxx.pna files, xxx.meta.dct is mising. I patched the maps using latest version of Fastactivate (dated 1.1.2015) but without any success :-(

Is my navcore 8.010 compatible with 940.5993 maps? (can't see it in compatibility table, but taking into acount that this map version was suggested by TT Home...)

edited by
tendriver
Super Mod
bluefox77 offline

Re: 940.xxxx maps with automatic installer and patcher

Postby tendriver » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:05 am

bluefox77 wrote: I have downloaded Eastern Europe 940.5993 (this map version was also offered by TT Home in official map update option) with automatic installer and patcher from here: [Please Register or Login to download file]

Welcome to Navitotal.

1. Posting links to other forums is not allowed.
2. For quality control purposes, we do not offer support for anything downloaded elsewhere, even if it is our "stuff", that has been pirated, as is the case here.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bluefox77 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:38 am

Hello tendriver,
thanks and sorry for the inconvenience with posting link to other forum. I will not use it for the furture// Before I started with this topic here I went through your forums and haven't found any similar topic. That was the reason I posted my question as the new topic. So what can I do now? In which forum shall I put this topic to be answered? Please recommend. Thank you!
bluefox77 offline

Postby tendriver » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:58 pm

bluefox77 wrote:1. Update: I have checked the map directory on TT memory and there is only xxx.meta and xxx.pna files, xxx.meta.dct is mising. I patched the maps using latest version of Fastactivate (dated 1.1.2015) but without any success :-
2. Is my navcore 8.010 compatible with 940.5993 maps? (can't see it in compatibility table, but taking into acount that this map version was suggested by TT Home...)

1. Your map is not patched. Please read the red note in the last line for the EE 5993 map links.
[Please Register or Login to download file] [336MB] OR
[Please Register or Login to download file]
Not usable yet! No meta code!

2. Yes. Please read line 7 in the yellow box at the bottom of the 940.XXXX Compat Chart.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bluefox77 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:45 pm

thx a lot tendriver!
I downloaded new maps directly from navitotal with listed meta in automatic installer edition, installed and then patched separately with Fastactivate. Now it works! Great job!!!
bluefox77 offline

Postby tendriver » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:11 pm

bluefox77 wrote:thx a lot tendriver!<br abp="615">I downloaded new maps directly from navitotal with listed meta in automatic installer edition, installed and then patched separately with Fastactivate. Now it works! Great job!!!

Thanx for the update.
You are Welcome. Enjoy!!
:thread_solved:
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to > Maps v9XX