TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE P
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v7)
BootLoaderVersion=10012
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8083
ApplicationVersion=9669
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=835.2423

Trying to figure out which maps would bring this thing current for North America "US and Canada".

Tried USA_and_Canada_865_3261 but thus far no luck getting it to activate and use this map set.
Always says maps not activated for this device. Tried Autoactivate.exe and Fastactivate.exe from the root of the unit. The device comes up and says TOM TOM ONE (v8) in windows when connected and has 1GB of internal memory.

Any help or ideas where I need to go next all very greatly appreciated. Thank you.
informative offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:23 pm

informative wrote:I ran the TT config program and it spits out this:

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE P
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v7)
BootLoaderVersion=10012
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8083
ApplicationVersion=9669
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=835.2423

1. Trying to figure out which maps would bring this thing current for North America "US and Canada".

2. Tried USA_and_Canada_865_3261 but thus far no luck getting it to activate and use this map set.
Always says maps not activated for this device. Tried Autoactivate.exe and Fastactivate.exe from the root of the unit. The device comes up and says TOM TOM ONE (v8) in windows when connected and has 1GB of internal memory.

Any help or ideas where I need to go next all very greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1. It's very simple, if you look at the charts.
2. 865 maps are 4 editions out of date!! The 880 edition is current. There are 3 USA&C maps in the 880 map thread. Any of the 3 will work for you. AutoActivate won't do you any good, nor will FastActivate Lite. You need FastActivate Premium, so you can patch your navcore.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to > Maps v8XX