Which map for One IQ route   

Which map for One IQ route

Postby aryus » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:32 am

Hello,

I have a Tomtom One IQ routes, on 9.430 Navcore with the Western and central Europ map,
and i would like to install the new version of this map but I don't know where i can found it,
I just have 2go on intern storage and i can't put SD card...
I have download Europ map but it's too big for my GPS and I don't know how I can upgrade my map... and how do you install map ?

Thank you !
aryus offline

Postby tendriver » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:53 pm

aryus wrote:Hello,

I have a Tomtom One IQ routes, on 9.430 Navcore with the Western and central Europ map,
and i would like to install the new version of this map but I don't know where i can found it,
I just have 2go on intern storage and i can't put SD card...
I have download Europ map but it's too big for my GPS and I don't know how I can upgrade my map... and how do you install map ?

Thank you !

What countries/areas do you absolutely must have?
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby aryus » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:56 pm

I would like to have Europ, like this : [Please Register or Login to download file]
aryus offline

Postby tendriver » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 pm

tendriver wrote:What countries/areas do you absolutely must have?

aryus wrote:I would like to have Europ, like this : [Please Register or Login to download file]

There is no way to get a map under 2GB with that much coverage, which is why I asked about the MUST HAVE countries.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby kintekke » Mon May 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Think you answered your own question ....you have western and central europe ...If the map or the unit is legit...connect it to TomTom Home and go to purchase maps..it will show you what maps are available and what are compaterble for your unit....Then when you finally get what you need make sure you make a back up or the original settings and save them...then once you have modded your unit keep the original for connecting to find the relevent map versions for your device.
kintekke offline

Postby tendriver » Mon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm

kintekke wrote:Think you answered your own question ....you have western and central europe ...
1. If the map or the unit is legit...connect it to TomTom Home and go to purchase maps..it will show you what maps are available and what are compaterble for your unit....Then when you finally get what you need make sure you make a back up or the original settings and save them...
2. then once you have modded your unit keep the original for connecting to find the relevent map versions for your device.

1. It makes no difference whether the map or unit are "legit".
2. This is not necessary.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to > Maps v8XX