Tomtom official Western Europe map   

Tomtom official Western Europe map

Postby Tafhimahmad » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Tomtom official Western Europe map contains Germany´s map whereas Western Europe map downloaded from any GPS website does not contains Germany Map, say in Version 865, can someone tell why?
Tafhimahmad offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 am

Is there any reason why you have to open two new threads for that?
The maps offered for download have the same content as the mps from TT - so either way you reading something wrong or downloading the wrong maps.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby Tafhimahmad » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Dear Downunder35m
I think you should first download western Europe maps from both sources , one from TT official website ( or read countries covered by it) Germany is included in it. Than download any western europe map from any GPS website ( Navitotal) non of the western Europe map will contain Germany in it(though it says that Germany is included). I have tried all, you should also first experience it by yourself ? my download is accurate dont worry about that. If you find a western europe map with Germany in it pl do send me a link!!!that will be a great work....waiting for reply!!!
Tafhimahmad offline

Postby tendriver » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Tafhimahmad wrote:Dear Downunder35m
I think you should first download western Europe maps from both sources , one from TT official website ( or read countries covered by it) Germany is included in it. Than download any western europe map from any GPS website ( Navitotal) non of the western Europe map will contain Germany in it(though it says that Germany is included). I have tried all, you should also first experience it by yourself ? my download is accurate dont worry about that. If you find a western europe map with Germany in it pl do send me a link!!!that will be a great work....waiting for reply!!!

Confirm that you are not getting WESTERN Europe confused with the Europe WEST zone map.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Tafhimahmad » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:20 am

Thanks a lot you have solved my problem, i was taking western-europe & europe-west as same maps. Thanks once again.
Tafhimahmad offline

Postby tendriver » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Tafhimahmad wrote:Thanks a lot you have solved my problem, i was taking western-europe & europe-west as same maps. Thanks once again.

You are Welcome. Enjoy!!

THREAD_CLOSED
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to > Maps v8XX