Problem installing 880.xxxx map on XL Live IQ Routes   

Problem installing 880.xxxx map on XL Live IQ Routes

Postby koykoy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:42 am

Hi everybody,

I found myself lucky when I discovered this site!! Very impressive!!:clap:
But at this time, I still don't understand what's happening with my gps, i'm still unable to update it ith new maps.
I have a TT XL Live Q Routes, latest maps update (official) 860.3101 (Navcore 9.058).
I've been trying to update it with the latest ones: 880.xxxx, using at first 3812, it told m that "the map could not be used on this device", trying secondly with a 3868, it told me the same message.
I still don't know where's the problem because when I control the tables avalaible (navcore and TT model), even the 3812 should work...
So I'm now kinda lost!
Could it be a patching problem?

Please, I need help...

Thx a lot!
koykoy offline

Postby tendriver » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:57 am

koykoy wrote:Hi everybody,

1. I found myself lucky when I discovered this site!! Very impressive!!:clap:
But at this time, I still don't understand what's happening with my gps, i'm still unable to update it ith new maps.
2. I have a TT XL Live Q Routes, latest maps update (official) 860.3101 (Navcore 9.058).
3. I've been trying to update it with the latest ones: 880.xxxx, using at first 3812, it told m that "the map could not be used on this device", trying secondly with a 3868, it told me the same message.
I still don't know where's the problem because when I control the tables avalaible (navcore and TT model), even the 3812 should work...
So I'm now kinda lost!
4. Could it be a patching problem?

1. Thank you.
2. OK
3. That message is telling you that your map is not patched.
4. Yep.
You must patch both the navcore & map. Go here: FastActivate 24.11.2011 {1.8.8.0} Read the instructions carefully. Select the Premium version. Following the instructions, run FastActivate, clicking all 4 buttons, 1 at a time, left to right.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to > Maps v8XX