Looking for specific map   

Looking for specific map

Postby stevsom » Wed May 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi all again!

I have a bit of another stupid question. I one posted in here with a question about map pack 880.3862, and even with an upcoming update of the 890, and my tomtom home trying to update my tomtom one iq routes to version 9.4 - currently have 9.053.

So my question is I am lookingg for a Canada or Canada USA map pack with ALG, but on the compatibility chart, it says there is some for my device, but not for the regions I want. Tomtom home says I should buy the 4097, but again on the compatibility chart, has no ALG.

Does this mean ALG is no longer available in N America? Or what else is going on?

Thanks your your help!
stevsom offline

Postby tendriver » Thu May 17, 2012 1:14 am

stevsom wrote:Hi all again!

I have a bit of another stupid question. I one posted in here with a question about map pack 880.3862, and even with an upcoming update of the 890, and my tomtom home trying to update my tomtom one iq routes to version 9.4 - currently have 9.053.

So my question is I am lookingg for a Canada or Canada USA map pack with ALG, but on the compatibility chart, it says there is some for my device, but not for the regions I want. Tomtom home says I should buy the 4097, but again on the compatibility chart, has no ALG.

Does this mean ALG is no longer available in N America? Or what else is going on?

Thanks your your help!

ALG is alive & well in NA. The 890 map edition will roll out in the next 3 or 4 days. Wait & see what it has to offer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby stevsom » Thu May 17, 2012 8:35 pm

So hypotheticaly in the future, a suggested future map say xxx.1234 in TTHome that says IQ and ALG routes is available, but says not available in 1234 on your guys compatability chart, I am still to assume that the compatability chart may be mistaken for that version?

Thanks, you have been a great help!
stevsom offline

Postby tendriver » Fri May 18, 2012 1:27 am

stevsom wrote:So hypotheticaly in the future, a suggested future map say xxx.1234 in TTHome that says IQ and ALG routes is available, but says not available in 1234 on your guys compatability chart, I am still to assume that the compatability chart may be mistaken for that version?

Thanks, you have been a great help!

Always take TomTom's map specs over any forum's specs.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to > Maps v8XX