Download site   

Download site

Postby Kentish-man » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:59 am

I don't usually have any problem downloading maps but this time it has got me beat.
I would like to download the UK+IRL 875_3675 from the link on the tendriver download page but it wants me to download a small exe dowload manager file. Can someone please tell me what, if anything, I am doing wrong?
Thanks
Kentish-man offline

Postby NRT » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:13 am

Try putting navitotal where it asks for a password
NRT offline

User avatar Member

Postby Kentish-man » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:31 am

I must be getting really thick in my old age. I put in the password but got a load of pages loading on top of each other. Loads of buttons that say download but couldn't find the one for the maps.
Sorry to be a pain.
Kentish-man offline

Postby Downunder35m » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:51 am

Simply use Jdownloader and paste the link - JD will do the rest for you.
And next time don't open a new thread for a problem in antother thread, simply post your problem there!
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Kentish-man wrote:I don't usually have any problem downloading maps but this time it has got me beat.
I would like to download the UK+IRL 875_3675 from the link on the tendriver download page but it wants me to download a small exe dowload manager file. Can someone please tell me what, if anything, I am doing wrong?
Thanks

Kentish-man wrote:I must be getting really thick in my old age. I put in the password but got a load of pages loading on top of each other. Loads of buttons that say download but couldn't find the one for the maps.
Sorry to be a pain.

Scroll to the bottom of the linksave.in page. Below this message "The visitor password you have entered is wrong...." is a gray address box. Type the password navitotal in the box , then enter. The download is at the bottom of the new page.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Kentish-man » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:44 pm

tendriver wrote:Scroll to the bottom of the linksave.in page. Below this message "The visitor password you have entered is wrong...." is a gray address box. Type the password navitotal in the box , then enter. The download is at the bottom of the new page.

Just tried that with IE and Firefox. All I can get to is a download manager. I am a bit cautious about installing stuff on my PC.
I'm just looking for the map file to download. I can activated it with the fast activator.
Sorry to the other moderator for starting this thread. I couldn't find the information I wanted elsewhere and as you probably gathered, I am not the most computer litrate around.
Kentish-man offline

Postby tendriver » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Kentish-man wrote:I'm just looking for the map file to download

Please post the link of the map that you are trying to download.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Kentish-man » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:22 pm

tendriver wrote:Please post the link of the map that you are trying to download.

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/noref.php?url=http://linksave.in/12519911344e5a644e2949f

Thanks for your help
Kentish-man offline

Postby Downunder35m » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:44 am

The link and download work fine and without any problems here, stopped the download after a few mb though....
All I did was click on the link, enter navitotal in the field, get the filefactory page and click on download....
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:07 am

tendriver wrote:Scroll to the bottom of the linksave.in page. Below this message "The visitor password you have entered is wrong...." is a gray address box. Type the password navitotal in the box , then enter. The download is at the bottom of the new page.

Downunder35m wrote:The link and download work fine and without any problems here, stopped the download after a few mb though.... All I did was click on the link, enter navitotal in the field, get the filefactory page and click on download....

I, like Downunder, had no problem at all downloading this map. His steps are basically the same as my instructions to you above, but worded a bit differently.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to > Maps v8XX