Tomtom One version 3 noobie help   

Tomtom One version 3 noobie help

Postby elkopite » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Hello
my mate has gave me his Tom tom one v3, he purchased it off eBay and was fully working with EU maps, he passed it to a workmate as he needed Network Rail POI installed, but he accidentally deleted the maps, not really a problem as he needs the latest UK and Ireland maps installing and post codes and safety cameras,..

i have read all of the sticky's and checked with the chart what maps are needed, iv'e updated the device via Tom-tom home but i'm desperate for a simple tutorial, explaining what to download and maybe a link pointing me in the right direction of files needed...i have downloaded the latest Fast Activate and the latest UK Postal codes and part one of a listed map but struggled with other parts due to the file holding site..
thanks in advance
elkopite offline

Banned Users

Postby Downunder35m » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:37 am

Give it back to your mate and let him do it.
Never start with something for someone else if you have no idea what your doing.
By the way: heard similar "stories" about 200 times, always from a noob with next to 0 postings doing it for someone else, let's me wonder who's TT it was before it "found" a new owner....
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to > Maps v7XX