Manual download of Map Corrections   

Manual download of Map Corrections

Postby gm8nsz » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:38 pm

Hi All. I have an old One XL and am still able to install the latest UK map. However, when I connect to Home ti only downloads the GPS corrections and shows an error pop-up but no Map Corrections. I know that there is a method of manually updating the GPS data if Home doesn't work. Is there a way of doing the same with the Map Corrections? Thanks.

Mike
Cheltenham
gm8nsz offline

Re: Manual download of Map Corrections

Postby biggerdave » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:13 pm

gm8nsz wrote:Hi All. I have an old One XL and am still able to install the latest UK map. However, when I connect to Home ti only downloads the GPS corrections and shows an error pop-up but no Map Corrections. I know that there is a method of manually updating the GPS data if Home doesn't work. Is there a way of doing the same with the Map Corrections? Thanks.

Mike
Cheltenham

I think you'd only get those offered IF you still had a live map subscription which obviously isn't the case with these older devices.

Mind you, remembering that a) it often takes TT 4-6 MONTHS to check/confirm/incorporate mapshare corrections, and b) we can get the latest map released every 3 months anyway I wouldn't worry too much about missing a couple of corrections etc
biggerdave offline

User avatar V.I.P Member

Return to > Maps v1XXX