Copy map to internal memory   

Copy map to internal memory

Postby CokiaPT » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:56 pm

Good evening, I apologize for the question, but I don't know how to do it. I have a tomtom truck 9150 with navcore 12.105, I wanted to update the map, but when I connect to the computer, only mydrive detects it, how do I copy the map to the internal memory?
CokiaPT offline

Re: Copy map to internal memory

Postby theonederer » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:20 pm

As far as I know, devices that connect via wifi or via TomTom MyDrive Connect currently can not use the patched maps from this website. In other words, Navcore 12 devices are not supported since no one has yet successfully hacked the navcore.

If your device comes with a lifetime maps subscription or a one-time map update then you can update in the usual way using the TomTom MyDrive Connect (TTMDC) software:

1) Create a new TomTom user account and log into it;
2) Connect your device to the computer;
3) After TTMDC detects your device, add it to your account's list of devices;
4) TTMDC will then scan your device and offer for download any available map, voice and/or firmware updates. Just confirm the updates you want to download and wait for it to finish;
theonederer offline

Re: Copy map to internal memory

Postby debeliamark » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:04 am

CokiaPT wrote:Good evening, I apologize for the question, but I don't know how to do it. I have a tomtom truck 9150 with navcore 12.105, I wanted to update the map, but when I connect to the computer, only mydrive detects it, how do I copy the map to the internal memory?

In most cases professional devices like TomTom Truck's ones [ Carminat devices also, ect... ] come with just 1 Year maps [ and speedcams, ect... ] subscriptions. So - if you don't buy it especially with Life Time support, then you need to BUY map every year to keep it actual [ it guarantee the 3 times updates until 1 year period expire ] ...

The DIY way exist - for your pleasure. How to fight with this unit - you can read here -> tutorials/how-update-patch-tomtom-nav3-devices-t21959.html - and say thanks to MSTMS.

BR, DebeliaMark
debeliamark offline

Return to > Maps v1XXX