Postby SunnysideNavi » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:50 pm

iGO HERE Australia and New Zealand 2019.Q2 Torrent link
[Please Register or Login to download file]
SunnysideNavi offline

User avatar Junior Member

Re: [iGO] HERE Australia and New Zealand 2019.Q2

Postby whoamilive » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:09 am

can you please upload fda files?
where is licence file? it is asking for licence file for new maps.
Thanks.
whoamilive offline

Postby peteramjet » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:57 am

Anybody able to confirm if these maps would work on Toyota car navigation systems that use the iGO software and HERE maps? Files extensions appear the same, but a little hesitant to try anything.
peteramjet offline

Postby bondy99 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:07 am

@ peteramjet,

It's very simple, keep a back up copy of what you have that works, install the new stuff and see if it works, if it does not, then uninstall and reinstall your old one that works, like everything, you will have to try it and see if it will work.
bondy99 offline

Postby peteramjet » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:24 am

bondy99 wrote:@ peteramjet,

It's very simple, keep a back up copy of what you have that works, install the new stuff and see if it works, if it does not, then uninstall and reinstall your old one that works, like everything, you will have to try it and see if it will work.

Thanks bondy99. I've done the above in my Garmin and Navman freestanding GPS units, but hesitant to do the same in the car as people who have claimed to have done the same before talk of bricking the stereo.

It's claimed that the maps used by the iGO software in the car are (apparently) modified versions of the map, made specifically for the car version of the software. I've no way to confirm that myself however.
peteramjet offline

Postby bondy99 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:48 am

peteramjet wrote:

Thanks bondy99. I've done the above in my Garmin and Navman freestanding GPS units, but hesitant to do the same in the car as people who have claimed to have done the same before talk of bricking the stereo.

It's claimed that the maps used by the iGO software in the car are (apparently) modified versions of the map, made specifically for the car version of the software. I've no way to confirm that myself however.

peterramjet. Then chances are the one you have in your car is not a cracked version. If that's the case then unfortunately you will have pay for maps directly from the company as it will be genuine. Modified versions usually mean the exe file is cracked and therefore one can use maps from here from the generosity of others who had shared their respective maps.
bondy99 offline

Postby bernievink » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:13 am

peteramjet wrote:

Hi Peteramjet
I too was hesitant to try these maps in my Peugeot fitted with a Blaupunkt entertainment system of Stereo/Reversing camera/GPS.
However I took the risk of just replacing the contents of these four folders in the file structure.
under Content you should find "Building & Map & Phoneme & Poi.
the files in these folders only should be replaced with the files from "HERE Australia and New Zealand 2019.Q2"
if everything else is unchanged you should not harm your Toyota stereo unit.
Later I took a further gamble and replaced the software in my Blaupunkt with Xgody software.
that was successful too.
this allowed me to see bridge heights as well as other useful information.
Hope this is useful to you.
bernievink offline

Postby peteramjet » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:03 am

bondy99 wrote:peterramjet. Then chances are the one you have in your car is not a cracked version. If that's the case then unfortunately you will have pay for maps directly from the company as it will be genuine. Modified versions usually mean the exe file is cracked and therefore one can use maps from here from the generosity of others who had shared their respective maps.

Stereo is still in original condition, being unmodified. I haven't yet found any information on how to successfully modify these Toyo radios.

bernievink wrote:[Hi Peteramjet
I too was hesitant to try these maps in my Peugeot fitted with a Blaupunkt entertainment system of Stereo/Reversing camera/GPS.
However I took the risk of just replacing the contents of these four folders in the file structure.
under Content you should find "Building & Map & Phoneme & Poi.
the files in these folders only should be replaced with the files from "HERE Australia and New Zealand 2019.Q2"
if everything else is unchanged you should not harm your Toyota stereo unit.
Later I took a further gamble and replaced the software in my Blaupunkt with Xgody software.
that was successful too.
this allowed me to see bridge heights as well as other useful information.
Hope this is useful to you.

Thanks - I may give what you suggest a try. I'll do it before a service, at least then if there is an issue I can hopefully get it rectified.
peteramjet offline

Return to Maps, buildings, dem, POI