Kenwood DNX575s   

Kenwood DNX575s

Postby jb3nny » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:09 pm

Ok I am hoping to update my map. I am not sure even if there is an available update for my Kenwood. When i check in Garmin express it says map updates available but when i try to get it, it says to check back later and pricing for map updates is currently unavailable. I read on Kenwood that it said not all devices will have map updates, but its from 2018 so i little old. I see that there are North American map updates for 2023-24. My question is, is there a way for me to update the map?
Things I have done, update the system firmware from the kenwood site via USB
Registered my Kenwood unit with Garmin express using the SDcard. But can not obtain a map update either paid or a free workaround.

Thanks
Jon
Last edited by jb3nny on Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
jb3nny offline

Re: Kenwood DNX575s

Postby GarmanNuvi » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:07 am

jb3nny wrote:Ok I am hoping to update my map. I am not sure even if there is an available update for my Kenwood. When i check in Garmin express it says map updates available but when i try to get it, it says to check back later and pricing for map updates is currently unavailable. I read on Kenwood that it said not all devices will have map updates, but its from 2018 so i little old. I see that there are North American map updates for 2023-24. My question is, is there a way for me to update the map?
Things I have done, update the system firmware from the kenwood site via USB
Registered my Kenwood unit with Garmin express using the SDcard. But can not obtain a map update either paid or a free workaround.

Thanks
Jon

Kenwood DNX575s
[Please Register or Login to download file]
[Please Register or Login to download file]
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Re: Kenwood DNX575s

Postby jb3nny » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:00 pm

Yeah mine doesnt do that. It says map updates available but when i try to get it, it says to check back later and pricing for map updates is currently unavailable.
Whats up with that
jb3nny offline

Return to Kenwood