Looking for 2011 Western Europe Land Rover/Range Rover ’05-   

Looking for 2011 Western Europe Land Rover/Range Rover ’05-

Postby navinoob » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:53 am

I'm looking for the new 2011 DVD for the Land Rover / Range Rover, these cars have a touchscreen navi from Denso. I have the old 2010 version, so looking of the new 2011 version.

Any tips on where to get it would be highly appreciated :drinkingbuddies:
navinoob offline

Postby nabi » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:30 am

Hmm, As I said in the other Landrover thread (http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2192-Looking-for-Range-Rover-DVD&p=43239), car DVD is very new to me - I have no inbuild system in my car - and I have to look and ask around to find something. So when this information is false, I have been misinformed myself.

Now, you are asking for a by a friendly person uploaded DVD. The 2009-2010 edition published in that thread seems to be the latest available.
When you have that 2009-2010 edition, I can't help. When you don't have it, you can dowload from the link in that other thread.
That DVD should work and if not: on your current DVD, look for a file called "LOADING.KWI". Replace it in the downloaded DVD.
Hope this info is useful and correct.

Something new to me: these DVD's should work on Mazda and Subaru too. As well as on Kenwood devices.

As a final remark: Official editions can be ordered here: [Please Register or Login to download file] . It's also a way to check what maps are (officially) published and may be expected to appear on the net somewhere.
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby navinoob » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:18 am

nabi wrote:Hmm, As I said in the other Landrover thread (http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2192-Looking-for-Range-Rover-DVD&p=43239), car DVD is very new to me - I have no inbuild system in my car - and I have to look and ask around to find something. So when this information is false, I have been misinformed myself.

Now, you are asking for a by a friendly person uploaded DVD. The 2009-2010 edition published in that thread seems to be the latest available.
When you have that 2009-2010 edition, I can't help. When you don't have it, you can dowload from the link in that other thread.
That DVD should work and if not: on your current DVD, look for a file called "LOADING.KWI". Replace it in the downloaded DVD.
Hope this info is useful and correct.

Something new to me: these DVD's should work on Mazda and Subaru too. As well as on Kenwood devices.

As a final remark: Official editions can be ordered here: [Please Register or Login to download file] . It's also a way to check what maps are (officially) published and may be expected to appear on the net somewhere.

Hi Nabi,

I have the West Europe DVD mentioned in the other thread, it's the 2009 - 2010 version. There is now a newer 2011 West Europe version, that's the one I'm looking for.

This one [Please Register or Login to download file]

I hope someone else can point me in the right direction.

Navinoob
navinoob offline

Return to Jaguar/Land Rover