Unexpected Navcore Change - by HOME Maybe?   

Unexpected Navcore Change - by HOME Maybe?

Postby gm4nsz » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Hello All,

I remember, some months ago when I got around to updating my TT ONE New Edition, (and found this site) that HOME updated my Navcore from 7.903 to 8.010 - the official version I believe. I have renewed maps and updated speed cameras here several times without difficulty and the Navcore remained.

I have just updated the Mapshare and GPS data again through HOME and the Speedcams through this site When I rebooted the TT I immediately noticed that the compass was different. For some reason, the Navcore has reverted to 7.903.

Anyone any ideas why? Why would HOME not see it as 7.903 and update it to 8.010?
gm4nsz offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby tendriver » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:30 pm

gm4nsz wrote:Hello All,

I remember, some months ago when I got around to updating my TT ONE New Edition, (and found this site) that HOME updated my Navcore from 7.903 to 8.010 - the official version I believe. I have renewed maps and updated speed cameras here several times without difficulty and the Navcore remained.

I have just updated the Mapshare and GPS data again through HOME and the Speedcams through this site When I rebooted the TT I immediately noticed that the compass was different. For some reason, the Navcore has reverted to 7.903.

Anyone any ideas why? Why would HOME not see it as 7.903 and update it to 8.010?

How are you confirming that you have 7.903 again & not 8.010?
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby gm4nsz » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 pm

When I look at the map and software information on the TT is says 7.903 - and the compass is back to a selectable one rather than the North only version:(
gm4nsz offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby tendriver » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 pm

gm4nsz wrote:When I look at the map and software information on the TT is says 7.903 - and the compass is back to a selectable one rather than the North only version:(

I have never heard of TT Home downgrading a navcore. It won't even upgrade without advising you & getting your OK.

Please run this app: TomTom Current Config for newbies and post the results.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom