Post a reply

TomTon One IQ Routes Rebooting any advice plz ?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:31 am

I've got the TomTom One IQ routes and have already updated it several times. Currently it run on Nove8.415 updated by tthome and map 865.3245, when first time it reboot, goes untill clock set and reboot itself, goes untill time set option and reboot again . if it operat by ttomhome on computer, opreatemy one option on computer. it works fine to set home location etc, but after reboot screen stuck, I also use clear flash and uploaded mape and nacor but doing the same.
any advice? plz
thankz in advance

Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:51 am

dani1 wrote:I've got the TomTom One IQ routes and have already updated it several times. Currently it run on Nove8.415 updated by tthome and map 865.3245, when first time it reboot, goes untill clock set and reboot itself, goes untill time set option and reboot again . if it operat by ttomhome on computer, opreatemy one option on computer. it works fine to set home location etc, but after reboot screen stuck, I also use clear flash and uploaded mape and nacor but doing the same.
any advice? plz
thankz in advance

"Operate my device" is just an emulation. It is worthless for troubleshooting problems with your unit.
If the upgrade to 8.415 was recent, confirm that you have patched this new navcore.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:57 am

dani1 wrote:I've got the TomTom One IQ routes and have already updated it several times. Currently it run on Nove8.415 updated by tthome

That doesn't sound right. The latest official navcore for the TomTom ONE IQ routes is 9.026
It's recommended to keep restarting TomTom Home, check for updates each time and download all the navcore updates until you finish downloading the 9.026 application.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 pm

hi,
I have patched it by fastautopach, when i updated again through tthomeit updat nvcore 9.053 it patchedit and the screen stuck at tomtom one sign. ... ?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:13 pm

dani1 wrote:hi,
I have patched it by fastautopach, when i updated again through tthomeit updat nvcore 9.053 it patchedit and the screen stuck at tomtom one sign. ... ?

What is Fastautopatch ? when you are update it use FastActivate Premium

1. patch navcore using ttsystem/PNDnavigator
2. patch map using button maps/voices/speedcams

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm

I patched it with FastActivte premium,
when it updat 8.415 itmake ttgo.bin file but after the second update, 9.053 the ttgo.bin file delleted automatically ? and sceen stuck on tomtom one sign.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:08 pm

dani1 wrote:I patched it with FastActivte premium,
when it updat 8.415 itmake ttgo.bin file but after the second update, 9.053 the ttgo.bin file delleted automatically ? and sceen stuck on tomtom one sign.

Make all updates before make any patching.....
Are you download your map with TomTom HOME also ? If yes, you not need any patch....

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Hi pietu, thanks for the reply , i updated all but the ttom screen stuck , it is only goes upto time clock seting page with 8.415 but with any other navcore the screen stuck on ttom one sign. Any idia why thescreen stuck,?
thankz
Post a reply